Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Change Geo Targeting In Google Search Console, How Long Will It Take To Update? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Change Geo Targeting In Google Search Console, How Long Will It Take To Update? (663 Views)

How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Search Console [webmaster] / How To Use Google Search Console To Improve seo / How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Geo Targeting In Google Search Console, How Long Will It Take To Update? by usoroakpan(m): 6:12am On May 10, 2019
Changed the geo targeting of my blog from unlisted to my country about a month ago but till now I have not seen any result, I have not seen any effect of the change. How long will it take for the geo targeting of my blog to update to the country I targeted it to?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Instagram Account To Buy / Attention Bloggers! / Anybody Doing Adult Site Here, Backlink Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.