Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

49iqtraders Is A Website For Nigerian Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 49iqtraders Is A Website For Nigerian Yahoo Boys (819 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

49iqtraders Is A Website For Nigerian Yahoo Boys by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:56am On May 10, 2019
Pls don't invest in 49iqtraders. This people are fraudsters. I invested three hundred thousand naira. And the freeze the money..

I heard about 49iqtraders from a friend

They claim to use the money you invested with them to trade bitcoin , forex trading and bonds. And they share the profit with their investors.. Every week.. That was how I transferred three hundred thousand naira to them.. And after a week I requested for a cash out but I didn't get anything..

And to all the victims pls block your ATM card if you made use of your ATM for the transfer..
Re: 49iqtraders Is A Website For Nigerian Yahoo Boys by Virtuekenn: 8:03am On May 17, 2019
There's hope bro. Stay put.

Re: 49iqtraders Is A Website For Nigerian Yahoo Boys by skyhighweb(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2019
Virtuekenn:
There's hope bro. Stay put.
first look i that was 419 then it says 49iq meaning they have iq u dont, that email is just a msg already written u will get excuse, u didnt get any wen dey were collecting ur moni but got wen it time to get paid, keep giving ur self hope u will get ur moni back u here.
Re: 49iqtraders Is A Website For Nigerian Yahoo Boys by fanny500able: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Abeg, I let's stop giving ourselves fake hope.. those people chop my 170k and e pain me gan.. I wan sharply chop them for one month and run away. But dem fast pass me.. but nothing spoil sha .. the race continues.

I got that first mail too but after I kept insisting,they sent the 2nd one.

(1) (Reply)

Department Of Public Transport Killed Young Man In Calabar / Young Woman R@ped To DEATH In Front Of A CHURCH In Benue (photos) / Police Nab Eiye Cult Members Who Rob & Have Killed Over 22 Persons In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.