Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Rectified - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Rectified (1376 Views)

How I Got Scammed By Tessyprice / Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller / Scam Alert... How I Was Scammed By A NLander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rectified by Onlinealaba(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2019
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Rectified by Skyfornia(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Good morning good people of Nairaland and my esteem clients i wont but say a big thank you to y'all for the patronage but i create this topic to warn all sellers here to be wary of scammers disguising as clients. I was scammed here arounf December period you can read it https://www.nairaland.com/4931863/nairalander-client-scammed-me-connive

This guy chatted me up that he needed a stuff we agreed on the price and i told him how i does my deals he accepted and agreed to pay the dispatch fee too, he actually said the dispatch guy will come and drop off the item at his office but when my dispatch got to Lekki he told him to meet him at mega chicken, after confirming the order i called my dispatch to know the progress he told me he was about to send my money, well the mistake i made was that i didnt give my dispatch my account details so he didnt even know the particular account the client will send the money to..dude want to capitalize on this he now made a transfer to one STANLEY NZUBE zenith bank and showed my dispatch the transaction details. He told dispatch to leave that i will see my money well he left and i called him some few minutes to tell him i didnt receive the alert and he told me the guy sent the money i asked him to which bank and name that's wen he now told me the name and the bank i stated above immediately i sensed a foul play i told him to go back and challenged the guy that is not my bank name nor details.i noticed immediately the dispatch guy left he stopped picking my calls and all my calls were forwarding(goosebumps catch me) Luckily when he got there the guy was about leaving he accosted him and threatened to get the police involved, he was actually feigning ignorance of his deeds but from much pressure from my dispatch he said he made a mistake , i sent my bank details to my dispatch and he made the transfer.

The scammer name is ADEFOLAJU ADEDEJI ISAIAH with this number 0813 801 4811 . Pls all sellers here should be wary of clients like these and must be proactive when delivering especially if its payment on delivery..so many experiences ,below is his pics

Poster you are too fast to pass a judgement on this guy. You are even the one to blame here, how can you do business without discussing transaction details before delivery? What if his action wasn't deliberate? He will sue your ass or get physical with you. Becareful my brother. No be every animal be meat.
Re: Rectified by sotall(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2019
And most of them go dey form churchy or holy peeps.

Exceeding grace kor ... receding grace ni

See how he is disgracing living Faith church

4 Likes

Re: Rectified by Onlinealaba(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2019
Skyfornia:
Poster you are too fast to pass a judgement on this guy. What if his action wasn't deliberate? He will sue your ass or get physical with you. Becareful my brother. No be every animal be meat.
Lol are u the said guy or a complicit av detailed your moniker and will be well monitored all ye scammers here will be seriously dealt with Now read my above post again and carefully understand every word i wrote there..someone stopped picking my calls,forwarded my numbers deliberately made a transfer to Stanley Nzube zenith bank my bank is polaris bank..now u tell me is not deliberate..God will expose y'all trying to frustrate legitimate sellers. Sue my ass my foot more than enough prove i got here he should come up with the suing lazy scammers

4 Likes

Re: Rectified by kingofthemall: 7:42am On May 10, 2019
This is serious. Where did he get the account number in the first instance? Who gave it to him. This is how we'll know if he's up to foul play or not
Re: Rectified by Onlinealaba(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2019
kingofthemall:
This is serious. Where did he get the account number in the first instance? Who gave it to him. This is how we'll know if he's up to foul play or not
A fraudster is an expertise in his craft the account holder is a complicit of him. That's why i noted the name goes to show this not the first time he has been doing this the account name is always handy to perfect his scam

2 Likes

Re: Rectified by kingofthemall: 8:38am On May 10, 2019
Onlinealaba:

A fraudster is an expertise in his craft the account holder is a complicit of him. That's why i noted the name goes to show this not the first time he has been doing this the account name is always handy to perfect his scam
Na Wa o. Always be vigilant. Guys will be hustling here and there and someone will just come and try to scam person. Naija people, I hail thee!

2 Likes

Re: Rectified by Skyfornia(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2019
Onlinealaba:

Lol are u the said guy or a complicit av detailed your moniker and will be well monitored all ye scammers here will be seriously dealt with Now read my above post again and carefully understand every word i wrote there..someone stopped picking my calls,forwarded my numbers deliberately made a transfer to Stanley Nzube zenith bank my bank is polaris bank..now u tell me is not deliberate..God will expose y'all trying to frustrate legitimate sellers. Sue my ass my foot more than enough prove i got here he should come up with the suing lazy scammers

Keep wallowing in your cheap uneducated explanations...I have given you an elderly advice, you can accept it for your own good or keep walking in your ignorance at your own detriment.
Re: Rectified by Onlinealaba(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2019
Skyfornia:

Keep wallowing in your cheap uneducated explanations...I have given you an elderly advice, you can accept it for your own good or keep walking in your ignorance at your own detriment.
Sympathetic fvol..am very sure u know this dude and i will make sure the law gets caught up with you both am closely observing your moniker, take ur elderly thrash to lawma.. You are pained a maga didnt fall this time and you would av popped champagne and hennessy if your ulterior motive was successful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rectified by ekene101: 12:52pm On May 10, 2019
Skyfornia:

keep quiet there you thief,its obvious you are d scammer,very stupid foool,your days are numbered, next time they will use tyre and petrol on your thief life.slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Rectified by generationz(f): 1:04pm On May 10, 2019
The guy who scammed you on nairaland is still here doing business with people
Ayele o ibosi oooo

1 Like

Re: Rectified by Onlinealaba(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2019
generationz:
The guy who scammed you on nairaland is still here doing business with people

Ayele o ibosi oooo
Yea i heard he sells iphones he will meet his doom soon

1 Like

Re: Rectified by ekene101: 7:45pm On May 10, 2019
Op if you want to catch this scammer,first of all apprehend the account owner the guy transfered money to claiming it was you,there is 101% chances its same person that scammed you last year,he wants to use same scope again since he knows he got u with almost similar method last time,the thief is on this thread defending his other moniker and claiming to be a graphics designer. If I were you I will follow the case to the end not minding how much it will cost me, by d time I have his sorry ass in custody,his family will pay 10timrs what I spent before we talk about negotiations. Thieves everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Rectified by twinskenny(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2019
I fee you bro... I undertand your worry the last time when alert from my end didn’t enter on time
Re: Rectified by ceejay80s(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2019
Skyfornia:

Poster you are too fast to pass a judgement on this guy. You are even the one to blame here, how can you do business without discussing transaction details before delivery? What if his action wasn't deliberate? He will sue your ass or get physical with you. Becareful my brother. No be every animal be meat.
rubbish...u must be one of them

1 Like

Re: Rectified by udemzyudex(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2019
Mehn all this your dispatch riders sef. Fault is always from them.

As long as it is paid on delivery,he need to confirm from you first before leaving the place.
He should have called you to confirm if you've gotten the alert before leaving, that's how it is done.
Re: Rectified by udemzyudex(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2019
Skyfornia:

You have comprehension problem, did you even read the part where he was trying to feign ignorance but had to pay the money after much pressure from the dispatch rider.

The guy is a scammer, nothing like being fast to pass judgement here ,if he was real why did he have to pay again?

1 Like

Re: Rectified by udemzyudex(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2019
ekene101:
Op if you want to catch this scammer,first of all apprehend the account owner the guy transfered money to claiming it was you,there is 101% chances its same person that scammed you last year,he wants to use same scope again since he knows he got u with almost similar method last time,the thief is on this thread defending his other moniker and claiming to be a graphics designer. If I were you I will follow the case to the end not minding how much it will cost me, by d time I have his sorry ass in custody,his family will pay 10timrs what I spent before we talk about negotiations. Thieves everywhere..

Exactly.
Re: Rectified by Iamabraham(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2019
wow...
I should have read this before I fell victim.
I just got scammed by this same guy...
Re: Rectified by Onlinealaba(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2019
Iamabraham:
wow...

I should have read this before I fell victim.

I just got scammed by this same guy...
You don't mean it..share your story
Re: Rectified by Onlinealaba(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2019
Our online store opening soon

(1) (Reply)

Mint Ipad Air 2( Wifi And Cellular) For Sale SOLD / Supercooling Portable/mobile Air Conditioners Forsale / London Used Clean IPhone 6 @ N35,000. 08113676630

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.