Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Unpleasant Things We Are Found Of Doing In Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unpleasant Things We Are Found Of Doing In Churches (234 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpleasant Things We Are Found Of Doing In Churches by atblesson(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2019
THINK ABOUT THIS; please read this carefully with patience and see reason. ▶→Why Do we feel sleepy in Prayer, But stay awake through a 3 hour movie? ▶→Why are we so bored when we read the Bible, But find it easy to read other books? ▶→Why is it so easy to ignore a msg about God, Yet we forward the funny ones? ▶→Why are Prayer houses getting smaller, But bars and clubs are expanding? ▶→Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, But very difficult to engage with God? Think about it, are you going to forward this? Are you going to ignore it, because you think you will be laughed at? Forward this to all your friends. 80% of you won't forward this. God said: ▶→If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the day of judgement: When one door closes,God opens two : If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone including me.... ▶→God has no BLACKBERRY but He's my favorite contact ... !! ▶→He is not on FACEBOOK but He is my best friend .... !! ▶→He is not on TWITTER but I still follow Him .!! & even without the INTERNET I am always connected to Him .....!! ▶→He is not on WHATSAPP but He's always online .....!! Forward this if God is being good to you. I have started mine with u.[b]THINK ABOUT THIS; please read this carefully with patience and see reason. ▶→Why Do we feel sleepy in Prayer, But stay awake through a 3 hour movie? ▶→Why are we so bored when we read the Bible, But find it easy to read other books? ▶→Why is it so easy to ignore a msg about God, Yet we forward the funny ones? ▶→Why are Prayer houses getting smaller, But bars and clubs are expanding? ▶→Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, But very difficult to engage with God? Think about it, are you going to forward this? Are you going to ignore it, because you think you will be laughed at? Forward this to all your friends. 80% of you won't forward this. God said: ▶→If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the day of judgement: When one door closes,God opens two : If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone including me.... ▶→God has no BLACKBERRY but He's my favorite contact ... !! ▶→He is not on FACEBOOK but He is my best friend .... !! ▶→He is not on TWITTER but I still follow Him .!! & even without the INTERNET I am always connected to Him .....!! ▶→He is not on WHATSAPP but He's always online .....!! Forward this if God is being good to you. I have started mine with u.[/b]THINK ABOUT THIS; please read this carefully with patience and see reason. ▶→Why Do we feel sleepy in Prayer, But stay awake through a 3 hour movie? ▶→Why are we so bored when we read the Bible, But find it easy to read other books? ▶→Why is it so easy to ignore a msg about God, Yet we forward the funny ones? ▶→Why are Prayer houses getting smaller, But bars and clubs are expanding? ▶→Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, But very difficult to engage with God? Think about it, are you going to forward this? Are you going to ignore it, because you think you will be laughed at? Forward this to all your friends. 80% of you won't forward this. God said: ▶→If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the day of judgement: When one door closes,God opens two : If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone including me.... ▶→God has no BLACKBERRY but He's my favorite contact ... !! ▶→He is not on FACEBOOK but He is my best friend .... !! ▶→He is not on TWITTER but I still follow Him .!! & even without the INTERNET I am always connected to Him .....!! ▶→He is not on WHATSAPP but He's always online .....!! Forward this if God is being good to you. I have started mine with u.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Mean Anything? Pic / Buhari Heads To Makkah For Oic Summit. / How Oyedepo Changed My Life Forever! - House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.