Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Thanks To Raphex Educational Consultants. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thanks To Raphex Educational Consultants. (829 Views)

I'v Lost My V.i.p Status @ Home All Thanks To ASUU. / Which Africa Country Have The Best Educational System? / Free Education : Many Thanks To Late Obafemi Awolowo And Late Chief Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Raphex Educational Consultants. by gold22z: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2010
As we condem scammers, It is good to commend good people.
I use this medium to commend Raphex educational consultants for delivering.
I Live at Omoku in rivers-state and no bank here operate the ETRANZACT payment system
required for the OAU pre-degree registration.
I did a search here in nairaland and got the phone number of this outfit.
I spoke to Mr. Rapheal and he did my daughters registration in less than 12 hrs. and sent me the username and password
which I used to log in.
WE NEED GOOD AND SINCERE PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.
Thanks to nairaland and Raphex educational consultants.
KEEP IT UP.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Raphex Educational Consultants. by Harlex(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2012
gold22z: As we condem scammers, It is good to commend good people.
I use this medium to commend Raphex educational consultants for delivering.
I Live at Omoku in rivers-state and no bank here operate the ETRANZACT payment system
required for the OAU pre-degree registration.
I did a search here in nairaland and got the phone number of this outfit.
I spoke to Mr. Rapheal and he did my daughters registration in less than 12 hrs. and sent me the username and password
which I used to log in.
WE NEED GOOD AND SINCERE PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.
Thanks to nairaland and Raphex educational consultants.
KEEP IT UP.
We say thank you for the show of appreciation. And we look forward to serving all Nigerians with honesty and integrity. We offer mentorship programs to all admission seekers and sell post-utme past questions and answers for Unilag, Unilorin, Futa, Oau, Unizik, Unn etc. With computer based test CDs. For any info. Call 08030682067 or 08057106774.

(1) (Reply)

Gce 2010 Results Is Out: ! / Aaua Pre-admission Requirement / 2010/2011 Session Uniben Part-time And Diploma Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.