Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Continuity Will Fast Track Development In Ondo – Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continuity Will Fast Track Development In Ondo – Apc (185 Views)

We’ll Work With You To Fast-track Development, OSCCIMA Assures Adeleke / Continuity Will Fast Track Development In Ondo – Apc / 3,000 Ondo APC Members Decamp To PDP: 'Hunger, Hardship, APC Like Occult Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continuity Will Fast Track Development In Ondo – Apc by ayfay047(f): 9:41am On May 10, 2019
Ahead of the 2020 governorship election in Ondo State, the state Chairman of All Progressive Congress (APC), Ade Adetimehin, has called on all the people and members of the party to allow continuity in governance of the state to give way for rapid development of the Sunshine state like Lagos state.

He explained that Lagos was witnessing massive growth because the lagosians allow the progressives government to be in control of the state since 1999, a system, Adetimehin wants ondo state to adopt by sustaining their support for the APC-led administration in the state.

Adetimehin gave the advice on Thursday during a media chat with online journalists in Akure, the state capital.

The Ruling Party’s Chairman who pointed out that what the present government had done in the last two years was more than the previous government in term of road network, industrialisation and many other things said people must allow continuity to reign for better developmental across the state.

Adetimehin noted that “I believe that If all the industries started work fully people will value us more than the way they look at us. if it is well sustain I believed ondo state will not only rely on allocation that comes from Federal Government monthly.

“Governance is continuum but the people play the game didn’t believed in it all they believed is that all I can do to benefit my own selfish interest but the cooperate interest is bigger than individual interest,” he said.

“As a chairman and I am not speaking on behalf of anybody or talking about individual candidate but am talking as cooperate, if APC can continue the state will move faster in term of development”.

“Adefarati as a program to industrialise Ore in Odigbo Local Government area, he want to place Ore as a market hub for the entire south west but along the line the government was change that is the end of the project.

“Agagu came on board with another beautiful idea, Olokola free trade zone shortly when left that ends that regime and Mimiko came on board instead to continue with that again he started with his own mega schools and mega market.

“And this present government has embark on road networks and more than seven industries has been established in the state especially in Ore by the present government.

Adetimehin who said that APC in the state were one family urged party leaders to come together and solve all the problems internally.

He therefore, appealed to journalists in the state not to allow themselves to be used by any politician in other to cause problem in the state.

“I knew the role journalist played in the society and I value you, it will pay us to work together for the development of our dear state because you in the position to proclaim our potential to the world,” he opined.

On the face-off between the state government and Students Unions, Adetimehin pledged the commitment of the party to amicable resolution of the misunderstanding surrounding the new tuition at the state tertiary institutions.

Adetimehin explained that “The party will look into it. This is the home of free education but i can assure you, we will look into those issues between the students and the government. The party will wade in.

The APC Chairman said “If the government has been like that of Lagos state, we won’t find ourselves in this kind of mess. The overhead cost in the state owned tertiary institutions is much, but Government will not relent to be responsive to the yearnings of the students”.

Re: Continuity Will Fast Track Development In Ondo – Apc by Nobody: 9:48am On May 10, 2019
His partisan reason wasn't was made Lagos what it is today. Lagos is what it is because of what it was (Nigeria's capital).

(1) (Reply)

Https://oak.tv/newstrack/breaking-senate-confirms-emefiele/ / Women In Nigerian Politics: Is Gender Balance Still Achievable? / Can I Register For PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.