Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Untalented - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Untalented (317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Untalented by ashantemoore(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2019
“Your talent is being untalented".

Your words hit me like arrows, as they slipped out of your mouth, the truth, came out to reveal itself “untalented".

Capable of nothing, no special ability, normal, plain, unsatisfying, with no purpose, with no gift. Just there to take up a room, to fill the extra space. Only used when needed. Left alone when depressed, fake laughs, fake smiles, and fake friends.

The real ones become strangers, they become distant. They find happiness without you, they find where you didn't get it. But they are still here to make you feel guilty, and you are just there, you can't control it, they don't like you, because you are not talented.

But I try, I really do try to move pass it, but your words keep coming, never completely gone, still lurking at the back of my mind. Why do I let it get to me? Why do I let it harm me? It's stupid for me to be complaining, I'm so selfish to have these emotions. I'm sorry, I'm undeserving of your love.
Yes indeed you are, others don't care yet I do. Again. The truth slipped out, it only has purpose when you are not it, you are just there, untalented with no special ability.

(1) (Reply)

How To Predict Your Own Afterlife / EBIERE BY KARISPEN / Fall For You S1 Ep02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.