Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Students Honour Hon. Usman Hamzat For His Youth Empowerment Programmes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Honour Hon. Usman Hamzat For His Youth Empowerment Programmes (286 Views)

Kogi 2023: Congratulatory Message To Hon. Usman Ahmed Ododo. / Arochukwu Set To Honour Hon. Sani Sha'ban, Princess Ikodiya / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students Honour Hon. Usman Hamzat For His Youth Empowerment Programmes by SMSMadiba: 10:51am On May 10, 2019
STUDENTS HONOUR HON. USMAN HAMZAT FOR HIS YOUTH EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMMES AND SUPPORT FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS

The leadership of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) express her gratitude to youthful commitments and engagements, as Hon. Usman Hamzat was honoured with a recognition award.

Hon. Hamzat, the vice-chairman, Ifako-Ijaiye local government area of Lagos state is said to be an icon whose contribution to youth development can only be encouraged. According to our correspondent, the said Honourable is a progressive with huge students and youths interest at heart. His recent philanthropical act was the remote reason for this glamorous recognition as he paid the school fees of some indigent outgoing students of Lagos State University.

The people present at the recognition award presentation acknowledged to the generosity of the awardee. Hon. Hamzat while addressing the pres announced his birthday empowerment programme which is expected to come up on the 8th of June, 2019. In his words, "it is a privilege for me to have been motivated and honoured with this award as I have only done mine for God to reward me. I am using this medium to announce the celebration of my birthday with a give back to the society programme. More than fifty (50) people will be empowered that day with a minimum of N20,000 including resources like sawing machine, hair dryer among others".

While the forthcoming youth empowerment programme promised to be a fun filled one, it also represent a call to investment in Nigerian youths.

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Asks FG To Support Growing Of Cannabis In Ondo / Imo Deputy Speaker Resigns A Day After Lawmakers Suspended Speaker / Hypocrisy Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.