Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley (1182 Views)

Adesope Edun; Celebrating A Restless Genius On His Birthday / Without Wizkid’s Success There Will Be No Davido – Adesope (british Tv Host) / Without Wizkid's Success, There Won't Be A Davido - British TV Host Adesope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by BetShop: 11:21am On May 10, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ..

Whatever your belief is on his recent comments on social media , the one thing you can agree on is that @nairamarley is a talented entertainer who has his basic human rights to say whatever he feels .

Yes a lot of people might not agree with his stance on internet fraud including MYSELF however getting arrested by the security operatives #efcc in Nigeria for his social media comments and song title shows the sad state of affairs in my beloved country nigeria ��.

Where known criminals aka GOVT OFFICIALS are left roaming the streets , looting the coffers of the people for lavish lifestyles for them and their families whilst a musician can be arrested and questioned for his thoughts and words NOT ACTIONS at least to the best of my knowledge ..... a clear case of a need for leadership , positive reorientation and direction and a big brother approach to help him see otherwise has been left aside for A SHOW OF FORCE by the corrupt officials in the country .

Guess what you just did #efcc YOU HAVE NOW MADE A MONSTER WITH A BIGGER VOICE THAN U IMAGINED.... congratulations @nairamarley here is to superstardom and a voice U MUST NOW USE WISELY.//./. Signed #shopsydoo #freenairamarley

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/british-tv-host-adesope-olajide-reacts-to-efcc-arrest-of-naira-marley/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by BetShop: 11:22am On May 10, 2019
cool cool
Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by Nickijoy(f): 11:30am On May 10, 2019
I don't know if politicians come online to support their looting though.... I doubt if efcc would arrest them sha
Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2019
Fvck Yahoo Boys...

Who ever defends Yahoo Boys, fvck you too...

Whoever defends anyone who defends yahoo boys, fvck you too...

In fact, all ya motherfvckers... fvck you too angry

No be me get forum so you are free to fvck with me in the comments... but if you do....

FVCK you too angry

1 Like

Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by decatalyst(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2019
We are just confused in this country.
Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by daddytime(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2019
Okay Adesope or whatever your name is...let's just assume the EFCC are deciding to start catching them young before they graduate into looting politicians.

Abi the politicians wey dey thief fall from heaven or na Mama Charlie wey you dey her country dey export dem come Nigeria?

Siddon there dey speak innit you hear??
Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 10, 2019
we afonjas must support our own nairamarley is our own
Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by henrybomb(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Fvck Yahoo Boys...

No be me get forum so you are free to fvck with me in the comments... but if you do....

FVCK you too angry
Who is fighting with you? Slow down, dont kill yourself
Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by bosco9: 4:05pm On May 10, 2019
Thank you sir, these people are so obsessed with young guys making it

Blacks are so full of jealousy and hate

Las las Naira Marley Issa goal

You are not a yahoo boy jor!!!!
Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by indiegen: 5:35pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Fvck Yahoo Boys...

FVCK you too angry

Oti Ya Were and you have no one to tell you
Re: British TV Host, Adesope Olajide Reacts To EFCC Arrest Of Naira Marley by iTearHerToto: 7:03pm On May 10, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
we Afonjas must support our own nairamarley is our own

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Steps Our Gorgeous As She Receives Golden Movie Awards / MAYORKUN PERFORMANCE AT Ahmadu Bello University ,abu Zaria Kaduna Video / Bbnajia Ike And Mercy Goes Unclad Again, Tacha And Daine Fight Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.