Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Glo Hopefuls! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Hopefuls! (1003 Views)

UBA Hopefuls,pls Read This! / First Bank Hopefuls!!! / 2012 SON Hopefuls:lets Converge Here For Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Hopefuls! by lizzy17: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2010
This glo people can kill o,went for the first interview in july and nothing has been heard since then
glo hr pls help us oooooooooooooooooooo.
anyone in the same situation
Re: Glo Hopefuls! by smsconnet: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
That is why we must put our hope in God, not on our hopeless system.
Best wishes!

____________________________________________________________ _____________________
Visit www.smsconnet.com to register free and start sending sms with as low as N500 at N2.50k
It is easy, simple and friendly to operate
Re: Glo Hopefuls! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
My own is last yr october.Lets hope
Re: Glo Hopefuls! by larkson(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
I did an interview with them also for CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER,was called for the second stage(met with one sango wawa), later called for the final interview late july.I was there with 19 other pple that night,until the Hr came and said the interview with adenuga has bn rescheduled,since then ave bn at home o.Two batches av bn called for training and they are still calling fresh people for stage one.you can imagine Glo.
Re: Glo Hopefuls! by Mindsalike: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
larkson:

I did an interview with them also for CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER,was called for the second stage(met with one sango wawa), later called for the final interview late july.I was there with 19 other pple that night,until the Hr came and said the interview with adenuga has bn rescheduled,since then ave bn at home o.Two batches av bn called for training and they are still calling fresh people for stage one.you can imagine Glo.

My friend was in this category and he flew in from Abuja that nite. . .
Well, i was called in June, d first stage no easy, that fair tall lady was so interrogating and rude and she really dissed me. To my surprise, i was called in August for the second stage, up till then, i have been waiting and hoping on God, whilst doing other things sha.
We have to be hopeful. During my first stage, a guy said it took them a whole year to call him for his offer letter, after meeting with Adenuga o. Can u imagine. . . So advice we have to pray, ne hopeful and seek to do other things to occupy our minds. . .

Till then Cheerio all!

(1) (Reply)

Very Loyal And Hardworking Housegirl / Jobs At British American Tobacco / Urgent Placement: Area Sales Rep For A Feed Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.