Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) (27805 Views)

Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by OgaDonald: 11:54am On May 10, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

A gang of fraudsters have been jailed for a total of more than 43 years for their parts in the theft of millions of pounds from businesses and individuals in the UK and abroad.

They are convicted for their roles in a large-scale “diversion fraud” scam using hacking software following a six-month trial, and sentenced at Blackfriars Crown Court on Thursday, May 2, 2019

Bonaventure Sunday Chukwuka, 41, was found guilty of conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation, and conspiracy to conceal/transfer criminal property (money laundering). .
He was also found guilty of possession of a prohibited item (a phone) in prison and sentenced to 11 years' imprisonment.

Andrew Chike Chukwu, 35, was found guilty of conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation and conspiracy to conceal/transfer criminal property - sentenced to 10 years’ imprisonment.

Emmanuel Chike Chukwuka was found guilty of conspiracy to commit fraud and sentenced to two years and eight months’ imprisonment.

Christian Chukwuka (brother), 39, was found guilty of conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation and conspiracy to conceal/transfer criminal property and sentenced to five years and nine months’ imprisonment.

Nadeem Abbasi, 48, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to convert/conceal criminal property and sentenced to two years and three months’ months imprisonment.

Mansoor Zaman, 27, was found guilty of conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation, and conspiracy to conceal/transfer criminal property. He was sentenced to six years and nine months’ imprisonment.

Queen Chukwuka, 32, was found guilty of acquiring/possessing criminal property and sentenced to a community order

Grace Plange Chukwu, 39, was found guilty of acquiring/possessing criminal property and conditionally discharged.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/fraud-gang-including-6-nigerians-jailed-for-more-than-43-years/

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by OgaDonald: 11:55am On May 10, 2019
cry cry
Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 10, 2019
NCAN food is ready.

Some people be avoiding this area like.....

[img]https://i./QV6u.gif[/img]

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2019
angry
Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2019
Family business

38 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
konkonbilo:
Family business
exactly what's on my mind. They will enjoy their prison terms over there.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2019
anonymuz:
exactly what's on my mind. They will enjoy their prison terms over there.
Naso... No be lie
Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2019
undecided

[img]https://media1./images/60794932cc84a05472fd8a8bdf821b9b/tenor.gif?itemid=9575597[/img]

After solid investigations at NCAN headquarters...... It was discovered that...(and this is a technical term)..."Na collabo between aboki from d north oand awa blodas from the east oo" .....lol

Awa afonja broyhers ryt now....

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

56 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by positivelord: 1:48pm On May 10, 2019
hahaha

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Mopolchi: 1:48pm On May 10, 2019
Adonbelivit. Na Yoloba get UK. grin Na dia own, NCAN no be so

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by andysmith123(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2019
i will rather be jailed there than enjoy here

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by ABCthings: 1:49pm On May 10, 2019
When will all these nonesense stop?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2019
Nigeria should just change its name

That name Nigeria as been so much raped.

The name can be changed to Simbaland or Titanic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 10, 2019
Flattinos doing what they do best

18 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by fhelihx(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
Na them..
Fraud's now the order of the day.

Oh my Nigeria cry

5 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Pavore9: 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
3 brothers and wifey? shocked It is in them!

7 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Emyjeze(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
Since izza collabo . I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by yesloaded: 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
grin
Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2019
FRAUD FOLKS
Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by OriginalZombiE: 1:51pm On May 10, 2019
Have you noticed that it is only BROKE and WRETCHED people that are tribalist??

But the ELite keep coorporating and increasing their wealth, why the masses fight along tribal lines..

SAD!

22 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by kaen1317: 1:51pm On May 10, 2019
This is fake news. Anything crime in UK is Afonja and not IPOB. pls verify your sources again
Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 10, 2019
I laughed when I saw the topic on FP. I rushed in here only to see the names of my brothers.
Like, Internet fraud in the UK is the calling of the wasterners.

Umunnem what's happening?

6 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 10, 2019
This news has just killed my excitement fuelled by the news of the Nigerian and the first black mayor of a UK settlement today. Waris dis sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:53pm On May 10, 2019
The entire shukuka family has finally been caught , not surprised na their way. Mr shukuka what say you?

17 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by vicadex07(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2019
grin
Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
Waiting for the name checkers crew..

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Favbolu(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
fhelihx:
Na them..
Fraud's now the order of the day.

Oh my Nigeria cry
Does Ipob pigs abi?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Xzellentgraphic: 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
Developers sighted... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by TempleHouse: 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
Which states in Nigeria are these criminals from
The same set of people that was arrested in Dubai Heist recently.
Why can't for goodness sake give Nigeria name a break
Re: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
My Yoruba boys disappointed on This one hahaha!Ncan Over to you,Igbo version of Naira Marley Uk branch lol!but on another note,soon,it would become unbelievably hard and very very difficult for any Nigerian youth to secure uk visa with this fraud fraud and crime shii both our boys and the igbos and other tribes shd start using them brains and represent us better o TF na!so so crime everytime if no be fraud e go be rape,if no be armed robbery e go be murder wetin happen dem swear for una!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop / President Buhari Approves Dismissal Of 37 Police Officers / 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.