Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday (43639 Views)

Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by voluminous87: 4:32pm On May 10, 2019
fake news..blogger and fake news.
The guy is still in Efcc custody..they just posted their mug shots. check instablog or efcc instagram page
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by Freshlorde: 4:37pm On May 10, 2019
Contact him Nairamarley@yahoo.com
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by bosco9: 4:41pm On May 10, 2019
Naira Marley@yahoo.com

Many people go drink sniper tire today grin grin

Marley Issa goal jor

Balling hard continues
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by nextstep(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2019
Good... otherwise he would have chilled in cell till Monday... grin grin
But why arrest somebody on baseless accusations (as in, they didn't do any investigation).
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by bugggg: 4:54pm On May 10, 2019
God bless you for this comment. The whites still scams us on a daily. Talking of refining crude oil alone most mofos here dont know the scam being carried out on Nigerians daily... How much yahoo boys dey make compared to that national scam ? and more ways like that o.
anonymous1759:

The whites still Scam us till today, don't let the media Deceive you. It's because we don't keep our mouths shot in this country we're too Negative minded to ourselves. Try and follow foreign pages you'll knows shits still go on there but you won't hear CNN and BBC say anything about. I like the western world for one thing. They love their Country even if the media don't like the president they criticize the president not the country. But In Nigeria we don't value our country the criticism we put up on social media do more harm than the yahoo boys .

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by Manganese0000(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2019
I'm not a yahoo boy���

Sell ur bitcoin and gift card at the affordable rate in market

Call or whatsapp: 08039678491
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by Spartacus101(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2019
Bad belle every were
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by jubrilELsudan: 5:10pm On May 10, 2019
FAKE NEWS! THEY SRE STILL IN EFCC CUSTODY.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by banio: 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
they mess up they should have kept him there to celebrate his birthday there

Its like yahoo boys don do you the thing before. Anyways yahoo is real e.g MMM, winthrills.

People lost trillions of naira in winthrills, yeah like serious trillions
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by banio: 5:49pm On May 10, 2019
anonymous1759:
.. Awon we Honest, hard working Nigerians will be in Sifia pain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the only thing I don't support is kidnapping, Armed robbery, Ritualist, politicians and guys doing local. As for the rest no Biggie. The Government is the Enemy not yahoo boys...

Yahoo yahoo is real man. Pray they don't scavenge you. I lost over #2 million to yahoo yahoo. It was real for two years plus, I was balling in money. All of a sudden wimp my over #2 million gone.
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2019
anonymous1759:
.. Awon we Honest, hard working Nigerians will be in Sifia pain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the only thing I don't support is kidnapping, Armed robbery, Ritualist, politicians and guys doing local. As for the rest no Biggie. The Government is the Enemy not yahoo boys...
Efcc is not bad until someone hacks your account and clear your life savings. That's if you have any.
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by anonymous1759(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2019
banio:

Yahoo yahoo is real man. Pray they don't scavenge you. I lost over #2 million to yahoo yahoo. It was real for two years plus, I was balling in money. All of a sudden wimp my over #2 million gone.

I don't support local it's devastating because you economy is crazy. But the westerners people are crying for still better than people that scammed them. If you know you know.
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by deltateam: 5:59pm On May 10, 2019
Abfinest007:

They don't have any concrete evidence against him apart from his songs.

In fact if he should contact me, I will connect him to a SAN that will represent him in court. He can sue EFCC for holding him beyond 24 hours without charges.

Nigeria is not a jungle after all.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by reader29(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2019
they haven't been released.
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by seangy4konji: 6:40pm On May 10, 2019
One guy said up there. A won we honest...lmao.

U go die there
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by roughneck: 7:14pm On May 10, 2019
For this guy mind now.. e dey feel like a$ap rocky
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by YungLasaint(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2019
Oblongata:
I no trust all these people, dem fit dey scam us... every thing be like setup

Oya una go arrest me for 3 days come release me on my birthday, how much una go collect?

lolzzz guy you just finish work......
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by Teaser4(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2019
shame don catch them...stvpid fellas ogun pa eyjn haters ati efcc
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by Leksidebolton(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
Abfinest007:

Bleep you ' why will you ever write that up here " if his your family will you pray such for him " you are bleeped right now
Re: Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday by Khaleell001(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

Until they scam of your hard earned money you will.
understand that government is not your only "enemy "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) / Fella Makafui Has Undergone 3 Abortions For Her Sugar Daddy – Chat Leaked / Ruger Rocks A Pretty Lady On Stage (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.