Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Xiaomi Phone With 35k Budget Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Phone With 35k Budget Needed (962 Views)

Please Which Phone Can I Get With 35k-40k / Help!!! What Good Phone Can 35k Budget Get? / What Phone Can I Buy With 35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Phone With 35k Budget Needed by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I've been hearing a lot about Xiaomi phones, I would like to have a taste of it.

My budget is 35k

I'm thinking of buying the new Tecno spark 3

I'm a gamer, need a phone with good RAM that'll not lag

cc
lalasticlala
kulimart
dragnet
honsule
puskin
Re: Xiaomi Phone With 35k Budget Needed by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2019
Keep the money and keep using the phone you're using.
Re: Xiaomi Phone With 35k Budget Needed by donbenie(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2019
You are a Gamer and you want to get Tecno Spark 3?

For that amount of money,the only game you can play without lag will be Candy Crush..

Anyways, Xiaomi 6A is right down your Alley or you can hustle for 12k more and get Redmi 7..

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Phone With 35k Budget Needed by Nobody: 11:31am On May 11, 2019
donbenie:
You are a Gamer and you want to get Tecno Spark 3?

For that amount of money,the only game you can play without lag will be Candy Crush..

Anyways, Xiaomi 6A is right down your Alley or you can hustle for 12k more and get Redmi 7..

Thanks so much sir, for the piece of advice

Where can I get the Xiaomi phones in Ibadan??
Re: Xiaomi Phone With 35k Budget Needed by donbenie(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2019
layinka25:

Thanks so much sir, for the piece of advice

Where can I get the Xiaomi phones in Ibadan??

Xiaomi is officially in Nigeria now through Jumia but only for the Redmi 7 or Redmi Note 7..

Or try the link below,

You can get a good deal from any of the sellers..

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/79#78214573

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus For Sale @ Give Away Price / Things You Dont Know About Samsung Galaxy A80 Rotating Camera / Where Can I Track My Phone..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.