Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release (3048 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by ZWorld: 1:53pm On May 10, 2019
Fast-rising singer Naira Marley heads to Quilox Club to celebrate his birthday after his release from EFCC office in Lagos.

The EFCC arrested the Nigerian musician, Naira Marley in connection with his statements on social media promoting internet fraud.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/naira-marley-heads-to-quilox-club-to-celebrate-his-birthday-after-release/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by ZWorld: 1:53pm On May 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by stanley000: 2:33pm On May 10, 2019
Haters how far

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by donaldking10: 2:38pm On May 10, 2019
his account has definitely run down. EFCC Can't release u like dat.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by Eeroh95(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2019
He has finally called someone who knows someone.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by henrybomb(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2019
donaldking10:
his account has definitely run down.
EFCC Can't release u like dat.
Definitely na naija we dey nah

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by bosco9: 3:42pm On May 10, 2019
Correct

Naira Marley Issa goal

Haters can't keep you down

Shine on bro

Much love

You are not a yahoo boy jor!!!! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 10, 2019
I'm thinking this is just a publicity stunt Enjoy the trend while it lasts
Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by ikbnice(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2019
Na stunt joor
Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by DaddyELEPHANT: 5:45pm On May 10, 2019
I know things are hard in the country but please

Whatever you do, let it be legit. Do give people false hope.

You too think of it, would you be. Happy to tell your children that you are a fraudster?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by Fadomero(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2019
useless publicity stunt
Re: Naira Marley Heads To Quilox Club To Celebrate His Birthday After Release by Godsfavour78: 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
Hardworking holiest Nigerians like me will be in severe pains right now.

I am so pained I feel like crying cry

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Called A Tv Presenter Crushing On Him To Wish Her Happy Birthday / Timaya Looking Super Cute In Latest Pictures / Nigerian Pastor David Oyedepo Dances To Naira Marley's Song ”TESUMOLE” �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.