Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Second Class - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Class (204 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Second Class by toyinaremu(f): 2:01pm On May 10, 2019
I need women and our daughters to know that they are not an option. This is coming straight from my heart!

That you are created from a man’s rib does not make you in any way inferior or does not say your life is dependent on a man. You are a complete being that has essence and purpose, and you need to see yourself as a big deal.

Someone said in my ears, ‘who is a woman without a man’ and I am here to tell you that you are a complete person. You are not created to be incomplete without a man. Having a man is not bad but your life should not depend on that.

You don’t need a man to tell you how beautiful you look before you know yourself, you don’t need a man to validate your existence before you find and pursue purpose. Why do you need a man to show you the inside of an eatery before you take yourself there to enjoy?

Please note that this article is not about feminism or to make you proud or unsubmissive to your husband. I am just tired of the weak men that see nothing better in a woman than to address them as weaker vessel who cannot survive without them.

Ladies, please rise up and be responsible, stop letting a man play with your emotion because you feel you cannot be anything except you have a relationship or become married; that is a lie from the pit of hell!

The number one problem there that would make you feel you're incomplete without a man is your lack of connection with God and building of self-esteem and capacity to use the God given gifts embedded in you.

Your beauty should be a function of your inner man, your character or charisma, your smiles and strength. You do not need to fit into any superficial mould set by others to be labelled as beautiful or adopt a certain size, or a certain weight, to be beautiful.

Beauty is not about having a flawless complexion or sexy curves but about being godly, confident, compassionate and caring. It is about having a beautiful soul, a praying tongue and an enduring spirit.

When you see yourself in the light of the above, then you will not see yourself as a second class being, they may call you weaker vessel but you will choose if you will be weak or wise!

I AM OLUWATOYIN AREMU AND I AM A BIG DEAL!

How about you?

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Over Until Your Faith Is Over. / Grace Abounds, Live Your Life! / World Christian News Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.