Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Do It Your Self{ Travelling Made Easy}with Confrerence - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do It Your Self{ Travelling Made Easy}with Confrerence (586 Views)

Road Travelling Made Easy / Studying And Travelling Made Easy / Travelling Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It Your Self{ Travelling Made Easy}with Confrerence by wumex200: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2010
do u want to have the means to make your trip to any Europe countries on conference
and get a reliable accommodation at ease.

1.i have 2011 reliable conference across every part of europe at an affordable conference charge
2.know how to get people who are ready to accommodate you with your safety guaranteed

infact you will be glad u did .stop wasting your money on agent you can do it uour self.

contact me on 08079810880 or wumibrown492gmail.com for more details
Re: Do It Your Self{ Travelling Made Easy}with Confrerence by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
wumex200:

do u want to have the means to make your trip to any Europe countries on conference
and get a reliable accommodation at ease.
1.i have 2011 reliable conference across every part of europe at an affordable conference charge
2.know how to get people who are ready to accommodate you with your safety guaranteed
infact you will be glad u did .stop wasting your money on agent you can do it uour self.
contact me on 08079810880 or wumibrown492gmail.com for more details

Bloody nonsense, only a fool will give you a call or even bother to send you an email, Nigeria will be a better place with morons like you.

(1) (Reply)

50% Off Student Fares / Fasttrack Yr Study Abroad With Us-toefl,gre,gmat,sat & Act / Learn German Language And Be Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.