Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos (53969 Views)

Inside Drake Private Jet 'air Drake' / Regina Daniels Congratulates Hubby As He Acquires Private Jet (photos) / Canadian Rapper Drake Got His Customized Private Jet , Air Drake, For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by alhussein9(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2019
God's Plan!!!
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Jwonder(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2019
AnthonyAk:

Everything read on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt

�� It's not d internet it's straight out of the mouth of Drizzy! He said no lease no rental, don't like sharing
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by AnthonyAk(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2019
Jwonder:

�� It's not d internet it's straight out of the mouth of Drizzy! He said no lease no rental, don't like sharing

E don do guy free me and this jet
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by shogsman(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2019
The dude is not even what $100m
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Coolgent(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I thought I gave you a link to verify the $130billion claim, this is coming from Dangote himself... Watch the video I mentioned you in and please be the judge. Are we going to say Dangote himself is lying?.. Have you verified and see that its wrong?

Don't be emotional and be too quick to pass judgement. As for the plane, please do your research, please.

Regards

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2019
Plane is owned by Cargojet, and the CEO is a Drake fan so it is some sort of use arrangement. I seriously doubt Drake bought the plane. Terrible investment if you are not making money flying people or cargo on that daily. Now if you have billions that is another matter.
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Dannyhajo(m): 6:09am On May 11, 2019
Devil dom pay am
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Obidiugwu: 7:04am On May 11, 2019
Nice,,Dm me for shooting of your musical videos and management,,, IG:@gozmoprime
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On May 11, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I thought I gave you a link to verify the $130billion claim, this is coming from Dangote himself... Watch the video I mentioned you in and please be the judge. Are we going to say Dangote himself is lying?.. Have you verified and see that its wrong?

Don't be emotional and be too quick to pass judgement. As for the plane, please do your research, please.

Regards
bill Gates isn't even Worth $100 billion, get ur facts right and if what u said is the truth then alhaji dangote issa liar
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2019
martowskin1:

Is also include money from investors not just his
Spot on
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Ceasardgreat(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Regards

If you have ever been to the refinery like myself then you will know that 13billion is a joke to what is been set up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by joeeee240(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2019
olaBC007:
bill Gates isn't even Worth $100 billion, get ur facts right and if what u said is the truth then alhaji dangote issa liar

This plane is worth 100mn dollars
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by cnonyechi(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2019
who drake epp.until you sign me to ur label ,then i will agree say you be boss
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 11, 2019
joeeee240:

This plane is worth 100mn dollars
Not talking about the plane bro, I was talking about dangote's refinery
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by joeeee240(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2019
olaBC007:

Not talking about the plane bro, I was talking about dangote's refinery

Ok.. you're right

1 Like

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by joeeee240(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2019
martowskin1:

Is also include money from investors not just his

It's solely his. However most of the money is not from him. It's part of the partnership with him and the aircraft manufacturer but the plane is solely his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Batifeori Maximiliano Adedeji's Hairstyle: Olamide Shows Off Son's New Hairstyle / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.