Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid (1054 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Xray65: 3:38pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2019
Stop taking it from the back!
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Xray65: 3:43pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by DEXTROVERT: 3:46pm On May 10, 2019
Do sitz bath
eat High fiber diets
use suppository daflon 1 nocte

see
close
doctor
for
follow up
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Xray65: 3:48pm On May 10, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Do sitz bath eat High fiber diets use suppository daflon 1 nocte
see close doctor for follow up
thanks..... I once tried anusol suppositories but there was no improvement
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Robnectar(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2019
Xray65:
I opened a new account because of this.

Please nairalanders, I've had this small swelling in my anus for over a year. It comes out while defecating and goes back inside afterwards. I've tried all sorts of medication yet it's not going.

It doesn't cause any pain and doesn't bleed. Is this normal because people usually say they're very painful and bleed a lot. When it's outside and I contract my anal sphincter, it becomes hard or full in texture, when I relax the sphincter like when defecating, it becomes so soft. Please, is this hemoroid (pile) and how do I get rid of it.
can u cope with chewing of garlic everyday?

and can u also cope with applying nisoderm cream every 1hours....

if u can do DAT bros, u go conquer, I once experience such and its irritating

and u will also need anti biotics drugs beescham

if u can call my line let me explain to u more better...
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by murphyrichy(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2019
It suppose to be paining you nah.

Use diclofenac sodium 1x2 for 7days.
and flygyl(white) 1*2 for 5days.

That should be able to treat you. Thank me later.

But If symptom persists consult your doctor.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Xray65: 4:03pm On May 10, 2019
murphyrichy:
It suppose to be paining you nah.

Use diclofenac sodium 1x2 for 7days.
and flygyl(white) 1*2 for 5days.

That should be able to treat you. Thank me later.

But If symptom persists consult your doctor.
Thanks. Theres no pain and no bleeding.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Xray65: 4:05pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by LuciferAkbar: 4:19pm On May 10, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 10, 2019
Aloe vera mixed with shea butter works perfectly. Before application, gently massage the area with a cloth soaked in not too hot water.

Thank me later.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by ultron12345: 4:24pm On May 10, 2019
Do sitz baths. U can use anusol too.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by LuciferAkbar: 4:25pm On May 10, 2019
OP, WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT GRAPHIC AND VERY IRRITATING PICS? angry angry

This is rubbish!! You can't just shock people in this manner.

OMG my innocence is ruined.
What did I just see now?
[img]https://media1./images/eb0b5420660f8d538158923a90ddaa70/tenor.gif?itemid=7896880[/img]
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Robnectar(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2019
Xray65:

Thanks.
it only comes out while defecating and goes in afterwards. I can't rub cream on it when it's inside
okay then starting chewing garlic on empty stomach, and look for 500gram of anti biotics drugs........ I will like to convers with u on phone if u wish
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by AngryParrot1: 5:17pm On May 10, 2019
Xray65:

Please nairalanders, I've had this small swelling in my anus for over a year. It comes out while defecating and goes back inside afterwards. I've tried all sorts of medication yet it's not going.

It doesn't cause any pain and doesn't bleed. Is this normal because people usually say they're very painful and bleed a lot. When it's outside and I contract my anal sphincter, it becomes hard or full in texture, when I relax the sphincter like when defecating, it becomes so soft.

Please, is this hemoroid (pile) and how do I get rid of it, or should I just leave it alone since there's no pain nor discomfort.
I have helped quite a few with this natural remedy. Look for palm kanel oil. Apply it right deep into ur anus every morning after bathing & every night just before bed for one month. Avoid sweet or pepperish things. Avoid heavy cassava meals. Take at least 3 oranges with every meal for the one month. Afterwards collect my account number.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by AngryParrot1: 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
Xray65:

It doesn't cause any pain and doesn't bleed. Is this normal because people usually say they're very painful and bleed a lot. When it's outside and I contract my anal sphincter, it becomes hard or full in texture, when I relax the sphincter like when defecating, it becomes so soft.

Please, is this hemoroid (pile) and how do I get rid of it, or should I just leave it alone since there's no pain nor discomfort.
It actually progresses. So d pain and discomfort will come, if left unattended.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by pass111(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2019
ARE YOU OR ANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES SUFFERING
FROM PAINFUL JOINTS (ARTHRITIS)? OR ARE YOU
BEGINNING TO FEEL STIFFENING IN YOUR WRISTS,
ELBOWS OR KNEES? IF YES, KEEP READING…
Do you wake up at night in pain?
Do you take large amounts of pain killers…getting little or —no relief and then suffer the side-effects?
Do your legs swell anytime you sit or drive for a long time?
Are your hands too stiff to use?
Do you have trouble getting out of a chair?
Do you avoid outings due to pain?
Does your life revolve around your pain?
Do you find yourself snapping at people?
Do You FEEL excruciating pains on ALL the Joints of your frame, Pains so Serious, you find it hard to preserve even a commonplace Pen?
Do You Feel Serious Inflammatory Pains ALL OVER Your Waist, Legs and Back, Pains so serious they make you cry and pissed off?
If YES, Please Pay Attention To This….
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Raalsalghul: 8:09pm On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

See small sh!t still dey there! shocked
Small small yellow sh!t!

JESUS!
OBARA JESUS!!! shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/71f6cc274fd73f9c92131240d14c747b/tenor.gif?itemid=8508999[/img]
Guy you don make me laugh tire. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by Bigmantravels: 8:47pm On May 10, 2019
The solutions to your ailments is found in JIGSIMUR it will totally cure the ailments for more details call:08069391029.
Xray65:

Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by murphyrichy(m): 12:03am On May 11, 2019
Xray65:
Thanks. Theres no pain and no bleeding.
sorry, I made a mistake, the flygyl is 2*2 for 5 days. Buy original diclofenac sodium, it will cure it..
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by NAJALYN: 10:42am On May 11, 2019
You need STC30. It will solve your problem.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by uchechefaith(f): 3:02pm On May 11, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

See small sh!t still dey there! shocked
Small small yellow sh!t!

JESUS!
OBARA JESUS!!! shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/71f6cc274fd73f9c92131240d14c747b/tenor.gif?itemid=8508999[/img]
what's ur own nah? Shey u want laugh to kill me

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Rid Of Hemoroid by dearsly(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2019
Xray65:
Obele nsi nemebike o

(1) (Reply)

Supplement For Anti-aging Process / Psychic Who Predicted Covid-19 Pandemic And Trump's Defeat Warns Pandemic 'will / Closed Vagina! Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.