Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Please Nigerians Save My Soul - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Nigerians Save My Soul (224 Views)

Have Mercy On Me Save My From This Sickness Graphic Photos / Save My Soul / It is well with my soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nigerians Save My Soul by peacebe1815: 3:40pm On May 10, 2019
Fellow Nigerians am very ashame to make this post. I waited this long before I decided to post it today. I have been passing through terrible moments since last year. Actually I own a business dealing with computers. The business was incorporated in the year 2013. I was determined to ensured it was managed to be an internationally recognize organization. It was unfortunate that this dream of mine was frustrated in the year 2017. This was as a results of rubbers that broke into the shop and chart away my goods. This unfortunate event happened without trace. For me to continue to this day still running the business, its by God's mercy. A side of some personal problems am currently dealing with, the business is no longer sustainable unless by Divine intervention. This is why am solicit for the kind hearted Nigerians to please SAVE MY SOUL. Am depressed, thought of suicide keep occupying my mind on a daily basis. I need your financial support to sustain my business and keep it running. Note: I am employer of labour before this unfortunate event happened. There was a time i had three employees working with me. I want to be in that position again. I know it can be done through YOU. 306-417-5321, First Bank. This is not a make up story. I know what am passing through and for me to come here to solicit for your help its not an easy decision but I have to do it. Am married with 2kids I must not let them down. If you need more clarity in relations to the location of the business and more about me here is my mail. sunnyben4real@yahoo.com. May God reward you abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Data Trick Is Here Again / Get Full Body To Body Massage Services Center In Hauz Khas / Labour Leader, Corbyn Reacts As Theresa May Set To Resign As PM June 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.