Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Is Success? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Success? (192 Views)

Is Success All About Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Success? by Tinucrown01: 3:56pm On May 10, 2019
What is Success?
Success is the hope and song of all men, I mean in their career, business, education and all areas of life, but do we actually know what success really means? does success has to be positive?
Success is best defined as the best definition you give it, as I await your definition of success and your success story, this is my own opinion
Success is fulfilling a purpose, achieving a goal or dream,
Success is your hope rewarded, But never for indolent awarded
It is quite relative as it depends on what occasion
Success is Victor's prize, but it is not an enterprise.
If you desire to be triumphant, Be wise, bold and expectant.
Many scholars have given the definition of success and while trying to adapt them to our lives, but we lose focus most times,
I think we need to identify what success mean to us as individuals and how it works, don't get me wrong I'm not saying the definitions of those scholars are not right, just saying we need to know what success means to us.
On this note what does success mean to you
My friend`s success story
I was told its hard to pass WAEC at one sitting when I was in secondary school
I set a goal to clear my papers because I wanted to study Medicine in UI and I needed one sitting
Since then, I read every day, nights inclusive
God willing, I cleared all my papers even with some A's
This is my opinion, share your definition of success and your success story.
https://peptribe.info/feed/62352
Signup on the africa`s largest network of entrepreneurs and business professional www.peptribe.info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Success? by orisa37: 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
Success is a Spirit of Righteousness borne out of Security and Safety. Every Born Again and every Apostle of Christ is a Success.

(1) (Reply)

How The Banks Are Raping Us Silly. Part 1 / Diesel Supply / Online Printing And Designs @ Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.