Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,791 members, 7,959,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Naira Marley Hangs Out With Olamide After His Release From EFCC Custody - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Hangs Out With Olamide After His Release From EFCC Custody - Video (841 Views)

Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody / Guccybranch Is Also Out Of EFCC Custody (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Hangs Out With Olamide After His Release From EFCC Custody - Video by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2019
Controversial Nigerian Artist, Naira Marley who was earlier today arrested for Internet fraud by the Economic and Financial crimes commission, EFCC have been released.

He was also captured with Nigerian rapper, Olamide.Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/naira-marley-hangs-out-with-olamide-after-his-release-from-efcc-custody-video/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Olamide After His Release From EFCC Custody - Video by Stressy: 4:24pm On May 10, 2019
I dont knw, i liked dis guy naira marley from day1,especially his musik swags,See ruggedman condemning d young rising star,because he heard marley is in EFCC custody,bad belly.

(1) (Reply)

Sex’ll Be A Reward For My Husband And Me After Marriage – Uriel Oputa / Shatta Wale Cuts Himself As Blood Oath Never To Work With Ghana Music Awards / Adam A Zango Kannywood Actor Reading A Magazine Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.