Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Be The Master Of Grilling With 2k Only - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Be The Master Of Grilling With 2k Only (517 Views)

Naira Pantry Grilling Service Available For You / See Onions I Bought For 2k In Minna / My New Fish Grilling Recipe.. It's Da Bomb! (new Recipe Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Master Of Grilling With 2k Only by mottykings(f): 6:21pm On May 10, 2019
Hello my people,this chefmotty . we are back with our online training. This time around its on grilling and barbeque.

Do you know lot of people are making money from grilling and barbeque. Students,housewife's,unemployed, graduate even people working can learn this as a side hustle.
Register for our online grilling class that will start on 24th of may to 8th of June for just #2000 only.

Course outline are
Introduction to grilling

Barbecue magic with meats

Barbecue magic with fish

Barbecue magic with birds

Secret to develop classic and flavourful rubs for your barbecue

Foiled

How to make barbecue sauces,marinades and Glazes.
For more enquiry on payment,kindly WhatsApp 08133598281.

(1) (Reply)

New 2 In 1 Bassinet For Sale 14k Firm / Price Of A Bag Of Rice Still Very High / 6 Ways To Gain Weight For Skinny Guys (SUPER FAST!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.