Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City (28468 Views)

Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by made4naijamusic: 6:28pm On May 10, 2019
Man Go Naked To Fight Police Man After Been Assaulted In Benin City Today

The man was undressing at a corner before fighting with the police man

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/man-go-unclad-to-fight-police-man-after-been-assaulted-in-benin-city/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by made4naijamusic: 6:36pm On May 10, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Benekruku(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
Fear Benin people.

Its the beginning of wisdom

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2019
Weyrey la fin wo weyrey. Defend yourself if government no fit defend you

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Davash222(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2019
I can feel his pains. There was a day I felt like strangling one nonsense police officer that barged inside our car. The worst part, he's enjoying the AC and also asking silly questions. embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by stalingraddd(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2019
this one is strong
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Ihutomi: 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
is about to go down,naked I came naked I will go

3 Likes

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by momodub: 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
See gobe
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by iammrjaai(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
The Ancient Kingdom.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by aywhy93(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
Davash222:
I can feel his pains. There was a day I felt like strangling one nonsense police officer that barged inside our car. The worst part, he's enjoying the AC and also asking silly questions. embarassed

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by illiteratepmb: 8:54pm On May 10, 2019
Police is your number one enemy. If you know, you know

5 Likes

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by blowjohn(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Man Go Naked To Fight Police Man After Been Assaulted In Benin City Today

The man was undressing at a corner before fighting with the police man

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/man-go-unclad-to-fight-police-man-after-been-assaulted-in-benin-city/

Fear Benin.
When ur in Benin ull be forced to look at many people as not okay.
The place is fun though.

3 Likes

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2019
Bad reputation
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by felixmuyiwa: 8:54pm On May 10, 2019
End Time Police

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by tunjijones(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2019
Benin people really get crazz
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2019
This is a welcome development.The world must know that Nigeria is a shithole ruled by slave masters .

4 Likes

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by lanrexdo(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2019
Then off the car engine and make he know say kaki no be leather. make sure he feels the heat too.. wink After all as soon as he gets down you can on the AC back..

I have done that before so . Infact don't whine the glass, make sure everything is tight. he will open the door and let in more heat. with time, he will sharply know say you no they play at all...

Davash222:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Strongbest(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2019
undecided

Just incase you're interested in learning production of cosmetic products, such as: Body cream, hair cream, liquid soap etc.
Kindly cliiick on my signature to join our free acquisition training on telegram.

You can also check our thread out here to have an idea of what's all about.
Thank me later.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by loadedvibes: 8:59pm On May 10, 2019
Popo
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by MorufuAtanda: 8:59pm On May 10, 2019
Hope say dem no shoot am Las Las.
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by iammo(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2019
cool

Nigeria Police really need to get pepper Spray, Barton and Stunt Gun.

Imagine been a Police Officer with a court signed arrest warrant, and an Order from your Superior to bring in a Sturborn Suspected rapist, or any other criminal and you got to him and he starts resisting arrest, undressing and cuasing mayem, and the only weapon on you is an assualt riffle. if you shoot him ENDSARS people would make you loose your job, and if the suspect escapes you get a query, demotion or dismissal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by asawanathegreat(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2019
Police is your friend
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Follygunners: 9:04pm On May 10, 2019
So who win fight? grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Houseofglam7(f): 9:05pm On May 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 10, 2019
Definition of crase........Benin boys ehnn grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by ElNero(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2019
The guy be like : "you think say you stubborn abi? I go show you say me sef I stubborn. You go assault so tey, you go tire". grin grin grin

When craze jam craze, craze go humble

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2019
Small thing people go de go unclad... Next time Network seize at the bank iyam going unclad

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by IamSoProlific: 9:17pm On May 10, 2019
iammo:
cool

Nigeria Police really need to get pepper Spray, Barton and Stunt Gun.

Imagine been a Police Officer with a court signed arrest warrant, and an Order from your Superior to bring in a Sturborn Suspected rapist, or any other criminal and you got to him and he starts resisting arrest, undressing and cuasing mayem, and the only weapon on you is an assualt riffle. if you shoot him ENDSARS people would make you loose your job, and if the suspect escapes you get a query, demotion or dismissal

That ur "endsars people" line shA.

Unto say it's not necessary right??

I just pity u...

5 Likes

Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by Queenboy123(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2019
Broad Shaggi did it too
Re: Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City by iammo(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:

That ur "endsars people" line shA.

Unto say it's not necessary right??

I just pity u...

I am for Reformed SARS, and Not ENDSARS,, if you want to end sars then lisence guns for everybody above 18 so we can go the american way

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi / Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA / Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.