Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England (61957 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by nairalanduseles: 10:05pm On May 10, 2019
MikeBetty:
That Means He Is Not Far From Being A Criminal. He Who Is Not Into Crime Has No Business Being Arrested. Save On Few Cases Of Mistaken Identity Which Is Rare.

He is just a weed smoker....if u re on the streets u will feel him......go NAIRA
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by raphy(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2019
some people are so proud going to jail and make it out fast.
street gangster. no body like to go to jail in Nigeria. tht place is smell will make ya shadow run leave you in a second.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by Gabson001(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2019
You still dey make mouth as them never barb ur dread
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by naijajobx: 10:26pm On May 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by BABANGBALI: 10:37pm On May 10, 2019
you try
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by Magnifico2000: 10:37pm On May 10, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
That wasn't meant as a jab, I usually do think people speak that way intentionally, I'm sorry.
No problem. Some people have this mother tongue issue when speaking. At times when they speak and pronoumprcertain words it can be funny but it is there nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by Larryslim(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2019
andrew444:

He didn't insulted you so why the hate ?

Are you pained he grew up in the U.K ?

Shebi efcc arrest am ,if he is a fraudster he will be convicted as soon as possible

Stop the hate and move on with your life .
It's not insulted but insult.
Btw, I didn't grow up in the UK, but do you know the miracle, I've been to three different European countries, I currently live in Europe.
So I don't think there's a reason to go to the UK again or even hate on him wink
You should be the one focusing more on your English and the way you speak to strangers!
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by andrew444(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2019
Larryslim:

It's not insulted but insult.
Btw, I didn't grow up in the UK, but do you know the miracle, I've been to three different European countries, I currently live in Europe.
So I don't think there's a reason to go to the UK again or even hate on him wink
You should be the one focusing more on your English and the way you speak to strangers!

Lol ,guilty conscience

Hope good English is putting money into your bank account ?

You have just exposed your self by trying to impress

Smh for you
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by lekanation(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2019
Dareal90s:
Finally EFCC has helped in making this guy a celebrity, he's now much more popular, d most talked artist in town. Who knows if this is a scripted event?

A whole EFCC making arrest without facts/intelligence, in that case d guy shld sue them for defamation, Nonsense....
you know why he wouldn't sue them because it was planned as you mentioned earlier.. he be like : Oga efcc abeg arrest me make I use am gain fame small and make dem drop accusation say I be yahoo boy.. efcc boss be like: okay, pay 15m..

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by Anazp: 11:53pm On May 10, 2019
Vitaprivita:
Everyone loves sensual massages; some just dont know it yet.
Let our privita enlighten you. @vitaprivita10 on IG
www.vitaprivita.com.ng .. Mobile service (home & hotel)
#eroticamassage #Sensualmassage
#ExperienceIt
TAKE THIS RUBBISH AWAY FROM HERE
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by KenModi(m): 1:05am On May 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Shebi na efcc catch u.....wen SARS catch u, ur eye go clear.....ndi gangster!

Your mumu ennn, no get part two. So dem be like people wey police arrest abi?? Music video for their new song “Am I a Yahoo boi” na im dumb posters and moderators carry come here say dem arrest those guys!

Who go dey pose wen dem arrest you especially when u be celebrity?!!

Recieve sense IJN!
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by thugmansion(m): 2:06am On May 11, 2019
You Bleep Boyz and girlz are calling him all sorts of names on social media. I bet you can not look him in his eyes and say shit... Bloody cowards.... Your leaders are f**king up your future and you are here talking trash. Broke ass motherfuckers.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by bosco9: 3:19am On May 11, 2019
Marlians!!!!

Keep dropping the hits

Dem go arrest tire

You are not a yahoo boy jor!!!
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by Rapmaestro(m): 5:01am On May 11, 2019
lilwetdick:
fake nigga..look like a drug addict.

all these guys doing crips and blood gang signs..they dont know the meaning..they copy whatever they see on america tv..put them in the hood in chicago..they start peeing on their pants
can you shush please... so, cos they white means they badass yea?? Bro, Aiye and eiye rivalry is more deadly than bloods and crips gang wars... go figure

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by baby124: 5:05am On May 11, 2019
This guy looks like he was missing one chromosome at birth. He doesn’t look normal. Can you imagine someone that has been to jail in the UK 24 times and failed at life is the one who will try to negatively influence the lives on our youth here. This one with empty life like kom kom. Everyone should be very careful who they listen to. Most people supporting bad things are in hell and looking for company. Nigerian parents abroad should stop importing their useless and miscreant children they refused to train into Nigeria. Shior, kelebe!
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by Rotimi47: 5:48am On May 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Shebi na efcc catch u.....wen SARS catch u, ur eye go clear.....ndi gangster!

Chai! You too get mouth grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by BiafraIsFree: 6:18am On May 11, 2019
30th of May is a Sit-At-Home.

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by Okoyeebo: 6:42am On May 11, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Is it admissible in a competent court of law? Word of mouth with no evidence? Stop being a permanent idiott and go to bed...

You inherited foolishness from both parents as that explains your peculiar stupidity.

You lack knowledge of legal procedure and you think we're talking about SUITS or Boston Legal here.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by Adroit144(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2019
Roon9:
He said 24. Oga Op rightly added 100 cos the dude deserves it. As far as I know he shares the same brain power as Bobrisky. Infact the addition of their individual IQs can't be more than 13

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by SouthSouth1914: 6:57am On May 11, 2019
Okoyeebo:

You inherited foolishness from both parents as that explains your peculiar stupidity.

You lack knowledge of legal procedure and you think we're talking about SUITS or Boston Legal here.

You still sound as brainless as your first comment.
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England by coputa(m): 7:15am On May 11, 2019
eddybongo101:
OP, u need proper training, ur head line is misleading..
Quack journalist
The new generation bloggers are half baked literate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival / Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.