Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery (24402 Views)

Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by Kevdee4reel(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hi, i've applied soo many times for the lottery without success. I would like to know if there is any secret that winners applied to be successful. I've heard about people who have won twice, thrice and i don't know if there is a difference to my own application process and why i haven't won. I use their official website and i'm conversant with their picture size. The application starts on the 2nd of oct. Abeg, If you've won it, how did you do it, on what day, where. If you've won more than once, what did you do. If anybody has got any advice or clue. Please advice me. Thanks
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by Gbenge77(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2010
Theres no secret to winning the lottery bro.luck is the word here.A computer at the kentucky consular center randomly selects the winners,so u can only hope that your entry is selected.kcc receives millions of application every year all across the globe.Every applicant has equal chances of being selected.
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by Real14all: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2010
I once heard from a guy at this site that its good to submit your application 3days after the opening time or 3day before the closing time.
I just practicalise it with this ongoing lottery.
Let see whether it will work.
I even noticed from my survey that they choose couple over single.
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by Beync(f): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2010
@Real 1, pls can one adjust the image to 600x600pixel as required, if yes how? cos i took 2by2 passport scaned and uploaded but its not aceptin it, hw can one successfully fill the online form?
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by smile11s(m): 3:47am On Oct 24, 2010
I know the secret, i already have 3 success stories, call me on this number

thanks
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 24, 2010
smile11s:

I know the secret, i already have 3 success stories, call me on this number

thanks

Ole! Barawo! Oloshi.
Why shd any1 cal u? If u knw d secret, why not post it here? Stop making a fool of ur self, anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by Real14all: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2010
@beync ; have you checked the image file size. The size must not exceed 240kb.
After all the adjustment,Check the properties of the photo to verify the specifications
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by dayo23(f): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2010
Pls wen is it closing? Thanks
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by emymama(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2010
when u try adjusting a 2 by 2 passpt is when the mistake starts. many people face the ill luck because of photo wahala. let me give you a tip: go to a good photographer, snap 4 by 4 (inches) photo and reduce it to the required size when scanning in the scanning frame. it is better to reduce directly from the frame than to edit the picture as they do not allow edited pix.
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by kokoletz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2010
dayo23:

Pls wen is it closing? Thanks

3rd of Nov. Yes I won that of the 2011 but I just played no trick
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by Damolux01(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2010
@kokolet, which year did u apply 4 it , i mean d one u said u won?
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by 3RNEST(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
@I'M AS CONFUSE AS YOU...PLAYING DV SINCE 1914..... embarassed oluwa help me...
Re: Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery by worry359(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2014
DV lottery is CLOSED now to Nigeria!
There will be no more for many years.

(1) (Reply)

FG Increases Abuja-kaduna Train Fares By 100% / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA / 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.