Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) (46243 Views)

Sean Kingston Booked Into Florida Jail After $1M Fraud (Video) / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Parades Him For Yahoo Yahoo Fraud, Money Laundering / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by ademo1: 11:00pm On May 10, 2019
Teaser4:
if you keep hating on others cos you dey envy them...you will never go anywhere in life...cos that time you dey spend to masturbate on their matter...u suppose take am focus on your life but you do not that ..las las...you go hang yourself out of frustration....stvpid people everywhere...come see how dem dey jubilate wen they report the news say he was arrested, Yu go think say na Nigeria score...awon oloribu wey dey chop your money dey abuja...no go find something to do...na poverty go kill y'all...radarada

You are very stupid. I pray to God that you and your generation will face the agony these boys make people pass through. I am a victim of these idiots. I know what I am saying, you are here glorifying stealing. I know someone that committed suicide because of the debt they put him to. The victims are dying while fraudsters they celebrate. No difference between Yahoo boys and armed robbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by Teaser4(m): 2:06am On May 11, 2019
ademo1:

You are very stupid. I pray to God that you and your generation will face the agony these boys make people pass through. I am a victim of these idiots. I know what I am saying, you are here glorifying stealing. I know someone that committed suicide because of the debt they put him to. The victims are dying while fraudsters they celebrate. No difference between Yahoo boys and armed robbers.
oloriburuku ni e...am I the reason why you're unfortunate in life. thunder fire scatter your entire family...amaodiaha kill ya there ...fvck off
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by Teaser4(m): 2:06am On May 11, 2019
Adakintroy:

Oga you are a fool. You believe say if you put everything on envy head your conscience is clear. You forget say you nai be the theieve. See wet in mumu do you. When a certain white man DE cry say una boys dupe am. Una DE one side DE laugh the maga. Now who be maga.

Since them born me I never bother about Sars or efcc. Only una.. why? Do right my guy. Find better work. And you go enjoy your night sleep.
oloriburuku ni e...am I the reason why you're unfortunate in life. thunder fire scatter your entire family...amaodiaha kill ya there ...fvck off
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by bosco9: 4:03am On May 11, 2019
Teaser4:
if you keep hating on others cos you dey envy them...you will never go anywhere in life...cos that time you dey spend to masturbate on their matter...u suppose take am focus on your life but you do not that ..las las...you go hang yourself out of frustration....stvpid people everywhere...come see how dem dey jubilate wen they report the news say he was arrested, Yu go think say na Nigeria score...awon oloribu wey dey chop your money dey abuja...no go find something to do...na poverty go kill y'all...radarada

God bless you
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by texazzpete(m): 5:47am On May 11, 2019
Teaser4:
you're really hopeless bro. digging out a 9years old post. I've never seen this kind of dumbness...I hope it makes you feel better...fyi i don't remember anything about that. you're such a lowlife n jobless...you need to get a life kid

'kid'? 'jobless'? cheesy

Such a hilarious worm. I'm older than you, and I'd be shocked if you had up to a tenth of my net-worth, despite your years of scamming innocent old ladies. I had a job when you were still languishing in secondary school.

But that is all immaterial. Why did you jettison your morals to become a thief over the past 9 years? When did that happen? When did you become the bane of innocent grandmothers and lonely divorcees?

I'd like to learn your origin story, my dear crook.

Please respond.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by texazzpete(m): 5:50am On May 11, 2019
bosco9:

God bless you

*god

The One God both Christians and Muslims worship actively hates thieves.

The Hindu god Skanda is the patron deity of thieves. Was that who you meant?
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by lookgoodingguy: 6:20am On May 11, 2019
Zeinymira:

Excuse me??

Ukhtiy, coman complete ya story na. cry
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by mankand(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2019
milkyworld:
I think it's high time we start investing quality time and resource to developing our "mind" resources rather than giving public light to fraudsters and hooligans.

In twenty years to come, what positive impact would yahoo yahoo have made in our society?

The same impact slavery made on the so called first world countries today
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by Vatod(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2019
visijo:
Let us be honest, If a soldier say "STOP" with a gun in his hand and a pastor say "GO IN JESUS NAME" at the same time, who will you obey?
� I will and listen to GOD
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by sweetilicious(f): 4:14pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:
The only Naira I know is Nigeria's legal tender
And the only Marley I know as well is the late Bob Marley.Full Stop.
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by sweetilicious(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2019
milkyworld:
I think it's high time we start investing quality time and resource to developing our "mind" resources rather than giving public light to fraudsters and hooligans.

In twenty years to come, what positive impact would yahoo yahoo have made in our society?
Exactly
Re: Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) by booksrite(f): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2019

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars / How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.