Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) (32892 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Authoreety: 5:52am On May 11, 2019
The guy stated the fact

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Orjivictory15: 5:54am On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:
To be sincere, the guy was right

She looking like a Benin demon was spot-on
na true

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by alezzy13: 5:55am On May 11, 2019
Her first reply was on point, but she spoiled it with the second

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 5:58am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:
That's all she got to offer wigs Typical 9ja slay queen!!

I think she was advertising the wigs on Instagram
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 5:59am On May 11, 2019
alezzy13:
Her first reply was on point, but she spoiled it with the second

Agree! But I think she was advertising wigs on Instagram...
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Nobody: 6:16am On May 11, 2019
captianfreeman:
The man was right.
Most LADIES are possessed naaa
He can’t be WRONG in this context
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by emelda86(f): 6:32am On May 11, 2019
How dare u call someone that smh... some troll are lucky that some people are not witches if not the witch will just twist their neck instantly.....

Rubbish
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by emelda86(f): 6:34am On May 11, 2019
Kobicove:
It baffles me how a person can go on social media and out-of-the-blues insult someone he has never met before in his life angry

U are one sensible guy on nairaland
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2019
URIEL U ARE VERY MATURED

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by kechywillz(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2019
This one resemble sex doll
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 6:52am On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

the guy was over right. She looks like mermaid

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 6:53am On May 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:
URIEL U ARE VERY MATURED
and also very ugly
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by wildikeman(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2019
For her mind she go don think say i answer am.. Savage

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:23am On May 11, 2019
Some people don't like the truth .
The picture is not good.
Some people are better off without wigs or make ups.
If at all she was advertising the wig, the aadvertiser no try. she is supposed to use one that fits her face. The make up is a no no! Maybe it was done by the owner of the wig
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by gassbee: 7:31am On May 11, 2019
The troll is so on point
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Muyoatlanta(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I love sleeping with demons grin I like her demonic looks
you have mad....���
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2019
grin
Benekruku:

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2019
BABANGBALI:
and also very ugly

NA U TALK AM OOH ,NO BE ME TALK AM OH.
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 11, 2019
Very ugly creature, all i can see is a buch of wigs.

she is right, all she has achieved are wigs.
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by adedayoa2(f): 8:20am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:
that's what she's selling
Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Bishopsgate(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former big brother naija contestant, Uriel Oputa shared the photo above on her IG page and a troll took to her comment section to say she looks like a ''demon possessed human''.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/between-uriel-and-troll-who-said-demon-possessed-human.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

But the guy no wrong na...these days black women follow white fashion trends and styles to the point that they no longer look "human"

Colours everywhere, face go dey shine like plastic wey dem add shineshine. Expensive hair attachments/wigs that don't fit the shape of their faces and eyelashes that make any wild Bush cat wonder...their matter don tire me walahi

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Ryan03(f): 8:33am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:
Your girlfriend and sisters nor dey wear wigs and fix weavons? Una go just dey talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by Psoul(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2019
Kobicove:
It baffles me how a person can go on social media and out-of-the-blues insult someone he has never met before in his life angry

I also wonder how a person out of the blues comes on Social Media looking like a demon and expect people to tell them they look like an Angel.

Just take a good look at that picture. The make up, the choker or whatever she is wearing there. She look like a scary scene in a horror movie.

That picture she posted there is meant for public consumption and she should learn how to deal with both positive and negative comments. She is a celebrity. It comes with many things. Handle ur fame wt maturity.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) by luluman: 8:45am On May 11, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former big brother naija contestant, Uriel Oputa shared the photo above on her IG page and a troll took to her comment section to say she looks like a ''demon possessed human''.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/between-uriel-and-troll-who-said-demon-possessed-human.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
AYAMATANGA-KARISHIKA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Omotola As A Judge On Mo Abudu's First Stars (photos) / Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.