Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here (927 Views)

Introducing Nokia 2.3. See Review, Specs And Price. / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here by Tundezy6(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2019
TECNO has a way of thrilling us every now and then by releasing new and improved smartphones. With their various smartphone series such as: CAMON, SPARK, POUVOIR, to name a few, TECNO has carved a niche for itself as one of the biggest smartphone brands of today. Which should come as no surprise, I mean, almost everyone uses a TECNO, right?
Being as obsessed with my SPARK 2 device as I was, making the decision to upgrade to the new SPARK 3 device was not an easy one. Honestly, I had my reservations about switching from SPARK 2 to SPARK 3.

One of them being that I had doubts that the new SPARK 3 would be able to live up to the high expectations I was already used to with the SPARK 2. See the Reasons here

Re: Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 10, 2019
OP please post it here, let's all of gain from it.

I'm also intending on buying the new spark 3
no data here to check
Re: Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here by donbenie(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2019
Why should one upgrade from a Mediatek 6580 crap to another Mediatek 6580 crap?
Re: Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here by KendrickAyomide: 5:15am On May 11, 2019
I saw the spark 3yesterday and it's no different from the spark 2
Re: Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here by sureinfo: 8:50am On May 12, 2019
this spark 3 is truly an upgrade of the spark 2
Tundezy6:
TECNO has a way of thrilling us every now and then by releasing new and improved smartphones. With their various smartphone series such as: CAMON, SPARK, POUVOIR, to name a few, TECNO has carved a niche for itself as one of the biggest smartphone brands of today. Which should come as no surprise, I mean, almost everyone uses a TECNO, right?
Being as obsessed with my SPARK 2 device as I was, making the decision to upgrade to the new SPARK 3 device was not an easy one. Honestly, I had my reservations about switching from SPARK 2 to SPARK 3.

One of them being that I had doubts that the new SPARK 3 would be able to live up to the high expectations I was already used to with the SPARK 2. See the Reasons here
Re: Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here by sureinfo: 8:52am On May 12, 2019
they may look alike but they are different devices with different specs.
KendrickAyomide:
I saw the spark 3yesterday and it's no different from the spark 2
Re: Upgrade From Tecno Spark 2 To Spark 3 See The Reasons Here by Kogbaski: 5:40pm On May 14, 2019
sure thing,the ram size is one of them.
sureinfo:
they may look alike but they are different devices with different specs.

(1) (Reply)

� How To Get Free #1000 Naira Credit On Jumia One App With 50 Naira � / . / How To Switch From 3g To 2g On Gionee M6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.