Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Discover The Critical Factors Affecting Your Fertility And Choose Your Baby Sexx - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discover The Critical Factors Affecting Your Fertility And Choose Your Baby Sexx (252 Views)

I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. / Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Critical Factors Affecting Your Fertility And Choose Your Baby Sexx by gbolly01(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2019
WOMEN! INDEED ITS A CRITICAL ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED ONCE AND FOR ALL

Especially for families and ethnics in Nigeria, who lay great emphasis on a particular sex of baby over another,
It baffles me so much to learn that a significant number of women still go through severe torture physically and emotionally, in the hands of their amiable husbands and in-laws for reasons:

-either they are finding it difficult to conceive/get pregnant, or
-they have been longing to have a particular sex of baby; boy or girl….

The truth is that it is absolutely not your fault, and I want you to know that you are not alone.
However, the Good News is – there is a potent way out; which has helped many families actualize their marital dreams and save their marriages. It may be of help to you too.

It begins with getting a firm grasp of your fertility…….
You can get a FREE copy from my Signature/ Link Below

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Home Free From Pest Call 08169606527 / Eco-bank Begins #30 Environmental Sanitation - "Get Cash For Plastic Bottles" / Lassa Fever: Kebbi Govt Confirms Six Cases, One Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.