Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Make Up To 100k Using The Jumia One App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Up To 100k Using The Jumia One App (1355 Views)

How To Scale Up To 50 To 100k Using Your Only Your Smartphone / How I Generated Up To 100k Using Just My Smartphone And Internet Connection / How To Increase Your Sales And Commissions During The Jumia Anniversary Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up To 100k Using The Jumia One App by rhothymie(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2019
Hi readers,
I am not here to write an epistle. I just want to share something useful to everyone. Are u a student struggling to make cash or you just need something to make extra money? I am happy to tell you that Jumia is willing to give you more than 100 thousand naira for doing a very easy task.
The jumia one platform is yet to be popular and jumia wants you to refer people. For those who have never heard of it, jumia one is a platform created by jumia to buy recharge vouchers, make cable payments, utility bills and so on.

HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY WITH IT.

Like i said, its is not very popular and now is the best time to strike. you get ONE THOUSAND NAIRA worth of voucher for every person you refer. i.e if you can refer 100people thats 100 thousand naira worth of voucher instantly.
very simple, isn't it.
you can then go ahead to convert the voucher to cash by using it to load card for people in exchange for cash.
Re: Make Up To 100k Using The Jumia One App by rhothymie(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2019
if the referral doesn't bring "open with" inorder for you to use the jumia one app. copy and paste it to WhatsApp then send it to someone, thereafter, click on the link. It is that easy.

Remember, take full advantage of it before he cast ooooooooo
Re: Make Up To 100k Using The Jumia One App by Burchester: 1:05am On May 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Make Up To 100k Using The Jumia One App by rhothymie(m): 4:51am On May 11, 2019
Burchester:
Hmm
Try it out, very easy and straight forward
Re: Make Up To 100k Using The Jumia One App by rhothymie(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2019
here is proof guys. hurry up before everyone become aware. Don't forget to use my link. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cellphone, Laptop and tablets At Cheaper Rates Here! Abuja based / USA NUMBER VERIFICATION FOR WHATSAPP, LETGO, OFFERUP, UPWORK, FIVERR ETC / The Truth About Rumble - Legit Or Scam | Earn Money And Youtube Views For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.