Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN (1962 Views)

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by Davisk11(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2019
in my life I never thought or planned to do evil against my fellow being in the name of ripping them off of their hard earn Money. I woke up yesterday I received a message from a guy I thought he has btc to sell though I posted on business section that I need $100 btc to buy..so as a received the message I thought the person got my number from Nairaland here...I replied his messages and we entered agreement. the way this guy promised me heaven and earth made me to fall for him that his real. well I changed my mind that in this world for one to be successful in one or two business one must ready to take risk. so i agree to first send the guys money..within a minute this guy disappeared to tinny air. I pleaded with him wrote many pleading letters to appeal to this guy yet he would just read and ignored my text. have tried everything within my power to plead with this guy yet he failed to listen to my plead. here attached all my chat with him his name is ( ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN with acct 3133575098 first bank). phone number is *08087820904* pls Laala help me expose him to the world. 34k is not change in this era.
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by collinsfhk(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2019
Report to your bank

4 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by dominique(f): 11:12pm On May 10, 2019
Sorry about that. A simple search on the name, phone and account numbers would have averted this. All have been flagged as spam by several handles and has been in the scam list for months. Most times he impersonates well known handles, that's why it's important that you confirm that he quote you with the particular handle he claims to be before continuing with the transaction. 99% of the scam that goes on here is preventable if only you members can do your due diligence before rushing to transaction with strangers on an anonymous platform. Sorry about the loss once again, he will meet his Waterloo one of these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by Nobody: 11:28am On May 11, 2019
Why haven't you reported him to your bank and also his? Do that aso and I'm sure they will follow you up with the case.

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by cheemaobi(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2019
Report to his bank and his account would be frozen
Contact Kris Exchange
For Gifts Cards Loading and Buying of Crypto
WhatsApp:+234706648356
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by Ifexabc: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello Davisk,

I just saw this post now.. I need to talk to you urgently.. please reach me on 08055962274...

It's highly important.

Davisk11:
in my life I never thought or planned to do evil against my
fellow being in the name of ripping them off of their hard
earn Money. I woke up yesterday I received a message from
a guy I thought he has btc to sell though I posted on
business section that I need $100 btc to buy..so as a
received the message I thought the person got my number
from Nairaland here...I replied his messages and we entered
agreement. the way this guy promised me heaven and earth
made me to fall for him that his real. well I changed my
mind that in this world for one to be successful in one or
two business one must ready to take risk. so i agree to first
send the guys money..within a minute this guy disappeared
to tinny air. I pleaded with him wrote many pleading letters
to appeal to this guy yet he would just read and ignored my text.
have tried everything within my power to plead with this guy yet
he failed to listen to my plead.
here attached all my chat with him
his name is ( ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN with acct
3133575098 first bank). phone number is *08087820904*
pls Laala help me expose him to the world.
34k is not change in this era.
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by Davisk11(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ifexabc:
Hello Davisk,

I just saw this post now.. I need to talk to you urgently.. please reach me on 08055962274...

It's highly important.

OK
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by miltonchux(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Report to your bank, his bank and copy cbn fraud desk, his account will be frozen and other accounts linked to his bvn. He won't try scam again after you do that.
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by northernedge: 3:50am On Jun 28, 2019
sorry abt your loss. pls register on luno.com, it is a fiat (naira) to bitcoin/ethereum on-ramp. your transactions are done from the comfort of your home through your debit card.
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by Ebukahh97(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
I just arrested the young man!

I'll give you feedback on what's up after I collect all money plus damages.

6 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by iHart(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

this sounds interesting

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by Unigrad: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

I will love to know how you went about it
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by Jobac: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Seriously serious.
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

For real or jokes?
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by Abokii8(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

I was also scammed by the young man. Help me join the case please. I have evidence.
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEMEREN by natedensel: 9:27am On Apr 21
Ebukahh97:

I was scammed recently by this guy, can you locate him

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Earn Free 5usd Daily. / Mpos / Check Out This Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.