₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,276,380 members, 4,988,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 03:56 AM

"It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola (22161 Views)

Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by Baddiezz(f): 7:29am On May 11
my friend complained of such and advised me against the modeling thing when i was interested
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by RTSC: 7:44am On May 11
OmniSparrow:
This one still wants to form her nonsense is relevant to society. Like a hooker saying I work hard and bla bla
There are no jobs. You have no right to knock on any legitimate hustle.

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by gypsey(m): 8:03am On May 11
what da hell is a video vixen? Is it a glorified prostitute?

I must be growing old.
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by adisaaowala: 8:18am On May 11
Gabson001:
I DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE BTW VIXENS AND PROSTITUTES..

Most of them are part-time prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by TalkYourOwn(m): 8:19am On May 11
The truth is bitter and it hurts a lot
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by sanpipita(m): 8:26am On May 11
Nigerians are so obsessed with sex, once a man and woman are seen working together its believed they are having sex, such rotten mentality

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by wunaESQ(m): 8:52am On May 11
hmm. we shoot back to back.. naso

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by CrystalMax: 8:56am On May 11
Bossontop:
So video vixens dont sleep with directors.......Lol

E be like say you be video director grin grin grin grin
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by Pinkyposh(f): 9:40am On May 11
Instead of her to ignore and pass, she's busy trying to challenge a known fact
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by HMarshal: 9:45am On May 11
Spare us ma'am, because "you don't do it" dosnt mean others don't.cum to Tink of it it's men we talking about here (no offense)
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by obontami: 10:25am On May 11
She a hoe, end of story.
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by divine2288: 10:49am On May 11
some of u claiming decent here are cheap oloshos... they pay her even if she sleeps with dem... different guy sleep with yall claiming decent without giving u a dime... who won?
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by zeebra244(m): 10:55am On May 11
what hurts me more is u refusing to believe..
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On May 11
I do know sm vixens and models are very professional and decent bt they are rare.
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by Gabson001(m): 12:18pm On May 11
adisaaowala:

Most of them are part-time prostitutes
Lol
Re: "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola by Mryacks(m): 5:28pm On May 11
Some jobs or career come with stereotypes...once in need you have to live with the status weather true or not...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures / Duncan Mighty's Wife, Vivien Pregnant With Second Child [PICS] / Chinyere Udoma And Ebele Okaro Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.