Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston (41777 Views)

Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) / Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston by Joystark(f): 11:40am On May 11, 2019
Naija4love:
grin please wor is this shape I don't understand it

lol... Why are you people like this?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston by Gabson001(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
E clear say na ubi franklyn phone them take snap the pic
Wetin u mean nw?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston by Maliqcious: 12:38pm On May 11, 2019
wink2015:
Davido carries out many charity works too e.g he built a house for kid and his family...and others too

THIS YOUNG MEN PAINT A PICTURE OF THE FACT THAT LIFE IS EASY AND PLEASANT IN NIGERIA.

As against the reality of mass suffering, unemployment, hardship, epileptic power supply, insecurity challenges.

I want to see Davido use his excess money solve poverty problems in Nigeria he can be involved in Charity.

Olakunle Churchill and his ex-wife Tonto Dikeh charity work is a good example the likes of Davido can learn from.

Re: Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston by Mcsabor(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2019
Naija4love:
Dome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston by blackslayer: 5:21pm On May 11, 2019
Naija4love:

Hexagon that almost became a pentagon!!!! Dang i'm confused as well....that head na hammer head of horror....nigga gains weight on his head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday / Cosmetics Surgery: Princess Onyejekwe Shows Off Her Recently Enhanced Body / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.