Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I'm In A Serious Relationship - Don Jazzy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm In A Serious Relationship - Don Jazzy Reveals (505 Views)

Actress, Nazo Ekezie Ask Don Jazzy For A Relationship, Don Jazzy Replied / "I've Slept With A IndecentStar" - Don Jazzy Reveals / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Serious Relationship - Don Jazzy Reveals by iGISTMORE: 4:58am On May 11, 2019
GistMore.com

As one of the most eligible bachelors in the Nigerian entertainment arena, Don Jazzy must by now be used to constant questions about his relationship status either on social media or in real life. The Mavin Records boss, however, is ready to let whoever cares to know that he is not single anymore and is not searching.

Being the guest at the latest episode of the Loose Talk Podcast titled ‘The Blueprint’, Don Jazzy revealed that he is presently in a serious relationship.

“No, I’m not free, no I have a babe, a serious babe actually,” he said.

And when asked about his imaginary relationship with Rihanna, which many of those who follow him on social media, especially Twitter, are familiar with, he said he had moved on from that.

Speaking further during the episode, Don Jazzy also spoke on other topics including his relationship with Tiwa Savage who recently announced her departure from the record label for Universal Music Group.

On his relationship with Tiwa Savage going forward still, the notable music producer said: “It’s obvious to everybody, it was an epic journey. I don’t necessarily even feel like now because you’ve signed to Universal, to everybody it just looks like she’s gone to the land beyond beyond. I don’t understand, we’re still business partners, there’s still catalogues that we share, that she’s still going to be receiving royalties from for the rest of her life or whatever.

“The business was dope, and she’s actually one of my favourite business partners of all time. I mean, myself and D’Banj worked together for eight years and just one year, Tiwa would have been eight years too as well. It was beautiful, she was understanding from the get-go till now.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/im-in-a-in-a-serious-relationship-don-jazzy-reveals

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: I'm In A Serious Relationship - Don Jazzy Reveals by iGISTMORE: 4:59am On May 11, 2019
embarassed
Re: I'm In A Serious Relationship - Don Jazzy Reveals by itspzpics(m): 5:09am On May 11, 2019
Like seriously lol
Re: I'm In A Serious Relationship - Don Jazzy Reveals by mrgraphics01: 5:50am On May 11, 2019
Mmmm nawa
Re: I'm In A Serious Relationship - Don Jazzy Reveals by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:32am On May 11, 2019
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Emily Ratajkowski Poses Naked To Decry Recent Alabama Law Prohibiting Abortions / Video: Real Owner Blasts Blogger Okoro Blessing For Claiming His House / Mayorkun Accused Of Stealing His New Song Titled True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.