Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu (21552 Views)

I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement / Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu by paadee(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2019
This shit can never happen in EDO, where the King is truly KING.
Re: Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu by Bridget95(f): 10:45am On May 11, 2019
contigiency:
I know my people will rush This matter to show themselves. I am yet to hear from prominent Hausa personalities like governors, senators, other emirs and traditional leaders condemning ganduje. But As usual, my igbo people will make it their personal matter as If we have finished addressing our own issues. Even when our governors in the East treat and handle our own traditional leaders like house boys, we see it everyday without condemning it. now we want to become meddlesome interlopers and busy bodies over other people that have far better organised and respected traditional institution.
Stop talking like the matter shouldn't be talked about by Nigerians that are not northerns
Re: Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu by ArchAngelos999: 11:28am On May 11, 2019
izzou:
grin

I expect more bastardization of thrones across the country in the future

Ganduje has set the ball rolling and to some, its not wrong.

E no concern me sha grin

people who think it doesn't concern them are unable to see the big picture. we are all connected, injustice afar off will reach your doorstep if not checked
Re: Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu by igwefivestar(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! u are the one that u should use ur brain. u ibos always choking mouth in wat doesn't concern u, u won't talk about d kerosene distributor in ur backyard or the erosion that is sweeping away ur states, it is Aboki or Afonja matter that u masturbate on. Senseless idiots.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu by Bluntguy: 3:19pm On May 11, 2019
tiwiex:

So private citizens should keep quiet and watch politicians do their thing? I hope you don't complain about lack of power and the high level of insecurity? That would be dabbling into politics you know. If he was defending Ganduje and also
supported the dollar video, would he be in this situation? That would also be dabbling into politics you know.

Which part of my comment didn't you understand? If you had read well, I said Sanusi should guard his utterances henceforth. All of us are politicians one way or the other, but there is a way you could utter words and it will send you to an early retirement. Deal with it.
Re: Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu by Marvis4real(f): 7:40pm On May 11, 2019
nepapole:
Terrible people....
wheree you dey go?
Re: Ganduje Bastardised Sanusi’s Throne To Quash Independent Voice - Moghalu by nepapole(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2019
Marvis4real:
wheree you dey go?
Tired of Nigeria....i am going to my village.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike / Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos / More Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.