Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him (39074 Views)

Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by kaymode(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2019
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by 77up(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2019
timibare:
Ruggedman is finding it so hard to respect himself....
pls how sir?
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by AgreatMan: 12:01pm On May 11, 2019
stupidity:
how if I may ask?

Na we use our hand Dey condemn Nigeria. Why can’t we see something bad and be against it for once. For the sake of Nigeria’s future.

To be honest I pity this country and it’s unborn generation. Even primary two pupil now knows what internet fraud is.

And yet when someone is bold to talk about it, we all attack him and call him names.

Austindark,abescom,don4real18,

Rugged, Falz n Simi said Yahoo is bad; Marley said Yahoo is OK n it's not any worse as our politicians, pastors n Imam.

Aside Falz, n maybe d Fela's son; I have never seen any musician condemn our politicians, pastors n Imams.

If u don't hv d decency to condemn these group of people who have put this country in perpetual stagnation, why r u going sanctimonious on Yahoo boys?

If u can't call the politicians n pastors to order, it means that u should also be OK with Yahoo boys too. After all, all of them are "potentially thieves."

Marley knows that a sizeable percentage of our youths engage in Yahoo. He chose them over ass-licking politicians n pastors, and that is a fantastic calculation.

Politicians n pastors Rob all you of electricity, three meals per day, roads, security etc n u all youths r docile and do nothing n pray. You people even celebrate getting 4 litres of kerosene in exchange for your votes. Why are u over-concerned about Yahoo boys who didn't rob u?

D problem was never about Yahoo boys. The problem is with this stupid generations of Nigerians because we are so so dumb and docile, n foolish.

I am not supporting anybody; it's merely a matter of respecting opinions. But d way this saga played out boosted that guy's career n I admire how he went against popular opinions to shoot himself to stardom.
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by olutop(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2019
othniel1234:
shut up your mouth go and talk to those politician first before you coem for yahoo boyz full
I will always say this, there is no justification for any crime, 2 wrongs can never make a right, if you do the crime prepare to face the time and stop justifying your crime through any means.
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by Emceesaka: 12:52pm On May 11, 2019
kingjrofficial:

People like you are they reason why Nigeria should invest 96% of their budget on Education, also Make it free and compulsory...
So Ruggedman should support Fraudsters and cyber crime activities?? Take a deep breath and re-think what's the meaning of Kobo Marley's point in promoting Fraud?? If he's not into Fraud, he's not gonna speak out about it..
ODE... Congratulations, u just won the Noble prize in illetracy and stupidity... President of Nigeria's most senseless citizen...

Bastard..... The crazy politicians you stupidly voted into power, please What have they contributed to the growth of dis country than Fraud. Please if you don't want thunder 2 firearms to kill all your entire generation don't quote me again
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by abescom: 12:54pm On May 11, 2019
AgreatMan:

Austindark,abescom,don4real18,

Rugged, Falz n Simi said Yahoo is bad; Marley said Yahoo is OK n it's not any worse as our politicians, pastors n Imam.

Aside Falz, n maybe d Fela's son; I have never seen any musician condemn our politicians, pastors n Imams.

If u don't hv d decency to condemn these group of people who have put this country in perpetual stagnation, why r u going sanctimonious on Yahoo boys?

If u can't call the politicians n pastors to order, it means that u should also be OK with Yahoo boys too. After all, all of them are "potentially thieves."

Marley knows that a sizeable percentage of our youths engage in Yahoo. He chose them over ass-licking politicians n pastors, and that is a fantastic calculation.

Politicians n pastors Rob all you of electricity, three meals per day, roads, security etc n u all youths r docile and do nothing n pray. You people even celebrate getting 4 litres of kerosene in exchange for your votes. Why are u over-concerned about Yahoo boys who didn't rob u?

D problem was never about Yahoo boys. The problem is with this stupid generations of Nigerians because we are so so dumb and docile, n foolish.

I am not supporting anybody; it's merely a matter of respecting opinions. But d way this saga played out boosted that guy's career n I admire how he went against popular opinions to shoot himself to stardom.
You simply just want to justify nonsense. Do you know me in person to judge? Doesn't matter who does it,we muat speak against illegality and immorality. At all times.
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by PNANYIAM(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2019
And wetin buhari talk for this case shocked shocked
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by richieasap: 1:11pm On May 11, 2019
Please call me on 09066988954 to sell your bitcoin and also sell Gift Card foe you at best Rate
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by mixta140: 1:36pm On May 11, 2019
stanley000:
Ruggedman is a failed artist, a collosal damage and catatrophic disaster ,that's why he now eats and breathes nairamarley. He's everything nairamarley don't want to be and vise versa
He come your come beg for food
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by fagbohun4j(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2019
sharterlagos:
To be honest, Apparently Naira Marley is d one making us see Uncle Ruggedy again. Bros how does it feel to be out of limelight?

Lolzz, e no dey easy at all. Bros just dey make use of every opportunity to shine
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by kingjrofficial(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2019
Emceesaka:

Bastard..... The crazy politicians you stupidly voted into power, please What have they contributed to the growth of dis country than Fraud. Please if you don't want thunder 2 firearms to kill all your entire generation don't quote me again
Look at the incoherent response you gave and you still have the guts to call someone Bastard??. I'm disappointed in myself for giving you this audience...
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by jimcaddy(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2019
Our problem in this Nigeria is that we will see evil and rather than talk against it, we will be scared and we would rather keep quiet.. So when one person talks about it, you now gang up against the person and abuse him for telling the truth. Ignore the messenger, but rather take in the message. So Rugged Man criticising Naira Marley for promoting Yahoo is bad now abi? Yes even our leaders are scammers too, but do you use evil to cure evil?
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by kennykg(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2019
bencynthgreat:

Low budget snoop Dogg really cracked me hahahahahaha but if truth be told till date I still play ruggedman's songs because they are still hot but on a serious note apart from is a goal can someone pls tell me any hot single from the low budget snoop Dogg.
Musically Ruggedman will still beat this low budget Snoop Dogg any time and any day
Na so baba
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by kennykg(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2019
I really. Don't understand why some people would be quick to use politicians as an excuse for doing yahoo. Why not choose doctors as a reason for you to do something good.

NO matter how many excuses you make for their defense this robinwood approach is wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by adeyemi91(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
stupidity:
how if I may ask?

Na we use our hand Dey condemn Nigeria. Why can’t we see something bad and be against it for once. For the sake of Nigeria’s future.

To be honest I pity this country and it’s unborn generation. Even primary two pupil now knows what internet fraud is.

And yet when someone is bold to talk about it, we all attack him and call him names.

Nicely said.. Don't mind people like him, they're goats.
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by Zamantu(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2019
stupidity:
how if I may ask?

Tunde Ednut tried to correct him that last month o, it is this same people that critisized tunde that he use to collect money from them and all that. Nobody did not say you should not talk but some things are better kept within. Even Falz knows
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by Zamantu(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2019
abescom:
Leave the messenger face the message.

Has Ruggedman spoke the minds of sane people who hate illegality or not?

Well said bruh
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by Zamantu(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2019
Handsomecole:
Because you belong to the indomie generation

grin grin grin grin haha indomie generation my foot. Even common indomie got fame before marley did. Reason before you talk egbon lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by Zamantu(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
okohjay:
Until Politicians begin to get the same treatment, EFCC is a joke. You may argue that these fraudsters give us a bad reputation agreed, but our politicians give us a worse reputation, there's no politically inclined person from the western world that doesn't know the bull shit these idiots do, they way they squander our resources for their personal gains, imagine a country with one of the highest deposits of petroleum in the world still importing fuel because some greedy bastards won't let things work.

Lastly most people who are against internet fraud in Nigeria, knowing the heart of the average Nigerian are either low-key in the same business or just jealous because they don't know how to go about making illegal money through this means, show them they way and boom!! Them go do pass dem Naira and kobo Marley. Nonsense!!!

I agree with you on the political view but don't also forget that you cannot chase 2 rats in an open space at the same time. Nigeria on her own already has enough problem to solve, so with Naira Marley coming out to glorify Internet fraud is really a bad idea. Where were you when Victor Ad sang "wetin we gain if we no buy d benz"? How did our youths react to that? The desperate ones began stealing female panties. So please let's all just,... you know?..... I remembered Tunde Ednut tried to call him off it but but team marlians were too blind to see we're in Nigeria. I stand with Rugged on this one o and just so you know I'm a fan of marley but that was a stupid move
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by Zamantu(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2019
Las Las, please let's all respect the black race kiss
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by ayoevans6: 8:50pm On May 11, 2019
psalmz:
and efcc is also playing a publicity stunt too on him
hahahahahah
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by essay123(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2019
Politicians are thieves but it doesn't justify yahoo yahoo. I am so ashamed of people supporting fraud. A vast majority of them are into fraud.

Forget our politicians for a second and think about the victims of fraud.
People are heartless, no pity for our fellow human beings. If you for one second think fraud is in anyway good, then you are a Fool.

I am so ashamed of you guys, you have destroyed the Nigerian name. Even in American movies anywhere Nigeria is mentioned fraud follows.

May God punish all of you getting money from innocent victims.
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by hopexter(m): 3:50am On May 13, 2019
oforjide:
shut up this yoruba mugu, I don't know why the yorubas like tribalising any issue that goes against them, this naira wetin is a drug addict and fraudster, his appearance and behaviour signifies him as one so what any right thinking human being should do on this issue, is to join ruggedy to stop this beast from influencing others with his negative life style.

It's your hatred for Yoruba that will send you to your early grave you tribalistic hoodlum. Using appearance to identify fraudster is a high level of ignorance and stupidity. Come to London and see what Naira does. Online beggar calling people names. undecided
Re: I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him by hopexter(m): 3:51am On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

So stealing from others is progress?

Who did he steal from you enemy of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & Bred At Coco Adeleke's Wedding / Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday / Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.