Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) (32120 Views)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) by bcashy: 9:35am On May 11, 2019
RTSC:

Their fathers does not have the privilege of all expense paid medical trip to the UK on public funds.

Yes! Maybe their fathers too should try and test their popularity by contesting for a political post so they can have access to such!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) by blowjohn(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2019
rawpadgin:
Its better to try and fall(fail) than not to try at all

Now imangine bubu playing volleyball grin grin grin

U mean cowball?
Re: Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) by aremuforlife(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2019
[/quote][quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=78289774] cool cool cool

Putin The world most powerful president. The El Patron himself. I respect this man a lot.

The gworo chewing and burukutu sipping cow herder in Aso Rock can't try this. undecided
If we have someone like Putin as the president if Nigeria, some one like you would have been put in a separate under ground cell.
Re: Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) by adedayoa2(f): 12:06pm On May 11, 2019
RTSC:

Yes.
He spent two years as military dictator, and also as Minister during the era of the corrupt abacha.

I am not saying that is why he is agile. But unlike your father, buhari was already wealthy enough to afford the best medical care.
my father still walk straight, I don't know about your own father.
Re: Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) by BABANGBALI: 3:37am On May 12, 2019
adedayoa2:
if na our president fall, you know sey you go mock am.
well well sef
Re: Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) by Kinjikitile(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Trump doesn't go against Putin. Putin played a major role in Trump becoming president today.
You lied ,, .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMF Grants Debt Relief To 25 Countries / Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.