Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

"He Played Himself" - Ruggedman Reacts To Nairamarley’s Arrest - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "He Played Himself" - Ruggedman Reacts To Nairamarley’s Arrest - Video (234 Views)

Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) / Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / My Sex Tape Issue Is In My Past And God Has Forgiven Me", Apostle to Nairamarley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"He Played Himself" - Ruggedman Reacts To Nairamarley’s Arrest - Video by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2019
Nigerian Veteran Musician, Ruggedman, have reacted to the arrest of the  controversial upcoming singer, Naira Marley's arrest by the officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC for Internet fraud.

Ruggedman had earlier cautioned the Uk based singer over glorifying Cyber Crime aka Yahoo Yahoo but got lampooned by the artiste.

Ruggedman took to city fm to share his thoughts over the situation of Naira Marley's arrest stating that he played himself.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/he-played-himself-ruggedman-reacts-to-nairamarleys-arrest/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScMsjZHy0Qo

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Over Night / Itz Sunnykay Is Releasing Another Hot Jam Very Soon. A Young Artist / Update: Naira Marley To Remain In Ikoyi Prison Till Monday June 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.