Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

JAMB To Release Pending Exam Results Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Release Pending Exam Results Today (429 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 UTME Results Today / Chevron 2018/2019 Scholarship Exam Results Update Thread / WAEC Set To Release 2018/2019 May/june Exam Results 1st Week Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Release Pending Exam Results Today by Dutableandy: 7:13am On May 11, 2019
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) stated that it would release the results of the recent UTME on Saturday.

This was revealed to journalists in Abuja on Friday by the board registrar, Ishaq Oloyede.

Details of the results will be reported by the registrar at ten a.m. On Saturday.

"We are now holding a meeting, so that by tomorrow we can have all the information available. Tomorrow we will release our findings," he said.
The 2019 UTME began on 11 April and ended with approximately 1.8 million registered applicants on 17 April 2019.
The results of JAMB for 2019 took additional weeks to arrive compared to other years of the past. The board said it took longer to examine cases of fraud.

In the same way, the Registrar paraded a staff member, Matthew Adamu, who he claimed duped an admission seeker as part of the board's mandate to eradicate corruption.

"We hide nothing, even internally, we do internal scrutiny. Everyone captured faces the complete wrath of the law."
Mr Adamu said he was given N25,000 by a man, Damilola Bakare, to help him seek admission to a friend of his family.

"I told him later that the admission to 2018 was closed and I can't do anything else. Out of the N25,000, I gave him N10,000 so I owe him N15,000," he said.

Mr Adamu appealed to the management of the board to tamper justice with mercy.

Mr Bakare, who reported the JAMB staff, said he has been requesting the balance since January 2019.

The admission was for Miss Olayode, who wants to study Nursing, according to him.

"I wasn't directly involved in the person. It was the father of Miss Olayode who contacted me to help with the admission of his daughter. The father directly transferred the money to Mr Adamu," he said.

When asked if he knew the gravity of the offence, Mr Bakare said he was young as at the time.

"I had to report the matter to the registrar in order to resolve it," he said.
Source: http://dutable.com/2019/05/11/jamb-to-release-pending-exam-results-today/
Re: JAMB To Release Pending Exam Results Today by DEENDOMY: 7:19am On May 11, 2019
Nice to hear
Re: JAMB To Release Pending Exam Results Today by Dutableandy: 9:15pm On May 12, 2019
After so much delay, well JAMB is working and Nigerians are seeing oooo

(1) (Reply)

List Of Low Tuition Universities In Netherlands / Word Of The Day! 'troglodyte' / Where Do I Collect My Waec Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.