Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Governor Okorocha Laments About The Manner APC And Adams Oshiomole Treated Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Laments About The Manner APC And Adams Oshiomole Treated Him (382 Views)

If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Laments About The Manner APC And Adams Oshiomole Treated Him by oyahitme: 8:15am On May 11, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Governor Okorocha laments about the manner APC and Adams Oshiomole has treated him so far. Gistvic Reports.

Okorocha said whats is painful is that Adams Oshiomole that he literally put into this position which he never asked him to do him any favour but all he requested from him was to do what is right would turn around to commit this evil of mankind which is totally unacceptable.

He also said the evil he feared in PDP has befallen him 10 times in APC.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/governor-okorocha-laments-about-manner.html

1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Laments About The Manner APC And Adams Oshiomole Treated Him by oyahitme: 8:15am On May 11, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Governor Okorocha Laments About The Manner APC And Adams Oshiomole Treated Him by jbblues24(m): 5:19am On May 21, 2019
Blue. It makes me laugh...

(1) (Reply)

'now We Have The Numbers To Win Reps Speaker', Pro-gbajabiamila Lawmakers Brag / Confusion Over May 29 Inauguration Day / I Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor', Says Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.