Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

To All Young People: Leave This Country Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Young People: Leave This Country Now (956 Views)

Fellow Nigerians - Let The 12 Sharia States Form Their Own Country Now Or Else . / Civil war Looms, "Restructure the Country Now"–PDP governors to FG / Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by PFRB: 8:32am On May 11, 2019
[b][/b]

I have been advising young people that I meet. Leave this country as soon as you can. When I had the chance I thought Nigeria would be good. I was wrong. Nigeria is not going to be good anything. Do not make the same mistake as I made.
Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by etrouble: 8:38am On May 11, 2019
PFRB:
[b][/b]

I have been advising young people that I meet. Leave this country as soon as you can. When I had the chance I thought Nigeria would be good. I was wrong. Nigeria is not going to be good anything. Do not make the same mistake as I made.

Old man where are you typing from? From your hut in your village or from Europe, US or Canada? If you are in Nigeria and typing this, then Thunder is on its way to double-strike you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by Nukilia: 8:39am On May 11, 2019
PFRB:
[b][/b]

In the country you are today, their young men fought for it to be a safe place, that is why you are there today. Don't be a coward, fight for your own country also.

#Shalom

2 Likes

Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by Nobody: 8:47am On May 11, 2019
Same advice I dey give....

Run from this country....but some no hear word..

Some day..Dem go wish to have left...

2 Likes

Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by chiommy123(f): 8:50am On May 11, 2019
If you have the means to leave and sustain yourself pls do but if you don't pls respect yourself and stay

2 Likes

Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by Kalapizim(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2019
Trash ! leave the country for who or what ? I dont think you fully know the implications of what you are saying.
Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by whitebeard(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2019
All these unpatriotic cowards....rubbish..!! They are the reason nigeria is this spoilt..!!
Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by PFRB: 1:25pm On May 11, 2019
Those who are insulting me are dishonest or they are yet receiving stipends from some political masters. Any young person who is struggling and sweating for daily bread knows that I speak the truth and the fact.

1 Like

Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by advocate666: 1:31pm On May 11, 2019
Nukilia:

In the country you are today, their young men fought for it to be a safe place, that is why you are there today. Don't be a coward, fight for your own country also.

#Shalom

I did fight for my country. I fought for Biafra.
Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:39pm On May 11, 2019
As long as Nigeria is under the grip of wicked men like Buhari... Tinubu.. Oshiomole... Amaechi... Atiku.. Etc

Nigeria cannot be fixed... Mind you these evil men has supporters that they give crumbs to fight and defend their dastardly acts even on social media...

Go to Oshodi today and talk ill of Tinubu... Believe me touts will eat you for dinner

Some of these zombie touts are so dumb that they use ethnic and religious sentiments to deceive and brainwash them..

They borrow data to defend their oppressors on social media... With an empty stomach..
The nation is still in black out.. I wonder how they charge their phones.. They certainly can't afford alternative power source..

Nigeria cannot be fixed.. In a sane country like Sri Lanka where Terrorists struck ... Immediately the security chief resigned... For letting the country down..

But here... Lol... Who cares?
Bandists.. Boko Haram.. Fulani herdsmen.. Kidnappers etc.. Are on rampage daily.. Killing and maiming citizens..

Guess what?.. The same citizenry suffering the black outs... The security threats.. The hardships etc are same people praising the thieves in power...

Hear my voice.. Nigeria cannot be fixed
People are doing whatever it takes to survive...
It's eat or be eaten...
It's a shame for the poverty capital of the world..
The population is exploding.. No body is talking about it before it affects the religious beliefs of some people

There are no jobs anywhere... Thousands of... Graduates are trooping out of the University annually

Run away from the hell ruled by wicked men backed by zombies who has nothing to live for...

Nigeria cannot be fixed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Young People: Leave This Country Now by PFRB: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Now we are in a country of power lords. No body is in charge. All we have is people in authority welding their powers as they can

(1) (Reply)

See How Aliko Dangote Saved Emir Sanusi From Being Removed / BREAKING: Togo Nationals Storm Lagos To Protest Against Gnassigbe’s Government / "Don't Go To Abuja, Celebration To Hold In Abia" - Ogah Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.