Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Have Welcomed Their Fourth Child Via Surrogate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Have Welcomed Their Fourth Child Via Surrogate (299 Views)

Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Have Welcomed Their Fourth Child Via Surrogate by Doveleakng(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2019
The reality TV star, 38, shared the happy news about their baby boy's birth with fans on Friday morning. The couple is already parents to daughter North, five, son Saint, three, and daughter Chicago, 15 months.

'He's here and he's perfect,' the beauty tweeted. Minutes later she added, 'He's also Chicago's twin lol I'm sure he will change a lot but now he looks just like her.'

The baby was born on Thursday evening and weighed in at 6 lbs, 9 ozs, according to TMZ.

This comes after Kim's sister Kourtney, 40, surprised their mother Kris, 63, with the news that the surrogate was in labour with the child during an appearance on The Ellen Show on Thursday, much to the delight of the family matriarch.

Back in January, Kim confirmed that they were expecting their fourth child during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live.

Though she also confessed to spilling the beans when she had too much to drink at their star-studded Christmas Eve party.

She told Andy Cohen: 'I got drunk at our Christmas Eve party and told some people. I can't remember who I told because I never get drunk.'

https://www.dovebulletin.com/2019/05/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-have.html

(1) (Reply)

Up Coming Artist Accused Duncan Mighty Of Scam by williams / Bobrisky Reveals That He Has No Manhood / The Evidence Against Nairamarley Is Overwhelming - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.