Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Mother's Day: Michelle Obama Writes About Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother's Day: Michelle Obama Writes About Her Mum (600 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? / The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Day: Michelle Obama Writes About Her Mum by ikewaterwater: 10:06am On May 11, 2019
Michelle Obama who wrote ahead of the Mother's day celebration, revealed that her mum's parenting style is helping her raise her daughters. Michelle Obama in her mother's day post, revealed that one of her mum's greatest gift to her even though her family was crammed into a tiny apartment, was the freedom to explore and develop into my own person.

She wrote in the post that has been liked over a million times on Instagram; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/mothers-day-michelle-obama-says-her-mums-parenting-style-is-helping-her-raise-her-daughters/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Mother's Day: Michelle Obama Writes About Her Mum by ikewaterwater: 10:07am On May 11, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Mother's Day: Michelle Obama Writes About Her Mum by LuciferAkbar: 10:19am On May 11, 2019
How many Mother's Day do we have in a year please?
This must be thr 5th and we just started May.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day: Michelle Obama Writes About Her Mum by meobizy(f): 10:44am On May 11, 2019
So which is more in a year, Black History Month or Mother's Day?
Off the top of my head I know BHM is celebrated five times a year while MD is four, thereabout.
Re: Mother's Day: Michelle Obama Writes About Her Mum by lalasticlala(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2019
Is mother's day celebrated every week?
Re: Mother's Day: Michelle Obama Writes About Her Mum by tillaman(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2019
How many times are we gonna celebrate Mother’s Day? Hian last I sent my mom happy mother’s day text like thrice haan

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste, Tobi Osho To Release Yoruba Worship Medley Video On June 1 / See Moment Ooni of ife Performed Traditional Act On A Plane / Is Ycee About To Become A Father? Then See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.