Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

We Arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan For Fraud, Money Laundering –EFCC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan For Fraud, Money Laundering –EFCC (508 Views)

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Parades Him For Yahoo Yahoo Fraud, Money Laundering / Jaywon Shades Zlatan For Copying His 'this Year' Song, Zlatan replies / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan For Fraud, Money Laundering –EFCC by besti12: 10:36am On May 11, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission captured two quick rising artistes, Afeez Fashola (otherwise known as Naira Marley) and Temidayo Omoniyi (otherwise known as Zlatan), on Friday, regarding asserted instances of Internet misrepresentation and illegal tax avoidance.

The EFCC acting Head, Media, and Publicity, Tony Orilade, in an announcement, said knowledge report had additionally connected them to cybercrime offenses.

Orilade included that the artists were captured alongside three different suspects, Tiamiu Abdulrahman, Adewunmi Adeyanju and Musa Abubakar, following an early morning assault at 9, Gbangbola Street, Ikate, Lekki, Lagos.

“At the purpose of capture, the Commission found and recouped various things, including workstations from the suspects. They have so far volunteered valuable data about their contribution in the supposed crimes, even as examinations proceed,” the announcement said.

The EFCC a year ago propelled Operation Cyber Storm which tried to control the exercises of Internet fraudsters.

More than 150 suspects have been supposedly captured the nation over.

… Marley should insult me to my face if he’s man enough – Ruggedman.

In the meantime, veteran rapper, Micheal Ugochukwu Stephens, famously known as Ruggedman, was as of late occupied with a war of words with Naira Marley. The break began after Ruggedman communicated his supposition on how he felt Naira Marley was misdirecting the general population with his situation on cybercrime.

Marley had before shared a video where he expressed that cybercrime wasn’t wrongdoing. This video produced a great deal of contention on the Internet. Aside from Ruggedman, a few famous people have likewise communicated their dismay with his feeling.

Peruse ALSO: Ex-convict, two others captured for murdering minister.

In any case, in a meeting with Saturday Beats, the rap artist said he needed to express his assessment about Marley’s remarks since it had scoured off on different performers in Nigeria. He included that he had his image to ensure and couldn’t watch another person rub his name and brand in the mud.

“I gave my assessment about Naira Marley’s message on misrepresentation since extortion is a criminal demonstration. It is unbelievable for any youthful artiste to turn out and freely state it’s anything but wrongdoing. Beside the way that I am a veteran in the music business,

I’m more seasoned than he is, so I need to alert such comments. If I don’t, it can destroy the entire network because, after his remarks, numerous individuals started to state that all performers are into misrepresentation.

“I can’t plunk down and observe every one of the long stretches of diligent work I used to construct my image as Ruggedman go down the channel; it’s creation everybody in the music business resembles a fraudster. That was the reason I stood up,” he said.

Responding to being called an ‘old book’ on the rack in the Nigerian music industry, Ruggedman noticed that nothing was being said via web-based networking media that could move him inwardly.

“What’s more, about offending me; it is a free world via web-based networking media; it is the other case if he can say it to my face. I am not a console hoodlum; I do stuff in reality.

I utilize online networking to advance my music and individuals who are in need. On the off chance that anybody has issues with me; on the off chance that they are brave enough to confront me, at that point they should.

read more: https://gistok.ng/we-arrested-naira-marley-zlatan-for-fraud-money-laundering-efcc/

Re: We Arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan For Fraud, Money Laundering –EFCC by Shelloween(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2019
Ok
Re: We Arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan For Fraud, Money Laundering –EFCC by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2019
Ah money laundering shocked
Re: We Arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan For Fraud, Money Laundering –EFCC by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2019
deal with them.kari dem show others example,especially that zlatan wey kari lips like boiled kpomo.
Re: We Arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan For Fraud, Money Laundering –EFCC by Nobody: 10:59am On May 11, 2019
Don't relent, keep arresting people with no traceable source of income and who lavish large sums of money.
Don't you forget the new graduate, Yusuf Buhari. That guy bought a bike twice; one for N50m and the latter for N60m when his father couldn't afford a presidential ticket. Arrest him too, he is a Yahoo Boy.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Son Dancing Zanku , Small Boy Good / Kendall Jenner Debuts New Fringe At NBC Upfronts / [live Update] Naira Marley In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.