Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office (38355 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Rochas Okorocha’s House Collapses In Abuja / Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by sapientia(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2019
grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by frankdGreat125: 11:18am On May 11, 2019
Waoooooo, that is great menh.....
Law of KARMA......Receive what you have given
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by Xander85: 11:19am On May 11, 2019
You probably overstayed your welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by DrObum(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Okoroawusa insult Ndigbo more and more so that APC will love you. grin

I don't know the day Joe Ibokwe will gather the liver to contest for Senate or governorship in his Anambra state. He is still in Lagos running his mouth. grin
Na slap we go use return am to Lagos if he think am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by MorufuAtanda: 11:21am On May 11, 2019
DrObum:

Na slap we go use return am to Lagos if he think am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by Nobody: 11:25am On May 11, 2019
buharitill2023:
Rochas should just make peace with apc in order to shame the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia fra
how can they make peace when there is a clash of ambition

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by Acermoon(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2019
Traitor.... Get out...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by Nobody: 11:27am On May 11, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Okoroawusa insult Ndigbo more and more so that APC will love you. grin

I don't know the day Joe Ibokwe will gather the liver to contest for Senate or governorship in his Anambra state. He is still in Lagos running his mouth. grin
he will run in no man land (Lagos) like tinubu and the rest

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by kikake: 11:28am On May 11, 2019
Instead of Okorocha to reconcile with politicians in his Orlu senatorial zone, he continues to blame Oshiomwhole, Tinubu, Fulani, and even President Buhari for his political ordeals.

Okorocha in eight years scrapped and abandoned up to 14km of urban roads in Orlu, watched as floods rampage Orlu, no drainage system, refused to provide drinking water to anybody in Imo state,

The only achievement of Okorocha is build boulevards, concrete and iron structures in Owerri to make Owerri a million miles of development ahead of Orlu and rest of Imo state.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by MXr8p: 11:32am On May 11, 2019
Okoroawusa has been iberiberised. Abagworo aka imo1stson come and carry your one legged limping incompetent failed governor cheesy

Okoroawusa is useless to APC, he is also useless and worthless in Igbo land. In Imo state he is seen as a curse and outcast.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by kikake: 11:42am On May 11, 2019
TheTourist:
IBERIBERISM

Iberiberism of Okorocha who won highest number of votes in Orlu municipal LGA in 2011; but suffocated the only govt project - university teaching hospital - in Orlu.
Okorocha who dismantled the roofs of Orlu stadium, after seven years, he fenced a farmland, put synthetic turf and few seats and named it new stadium.

Iberiberism of Rochas Okorocha is driven by his grudge bearing against Orlu in all he did as governor.
Sotay, as decadence and floods wrecked Orlu,
Okorocha frequently told Imo state: "I am developing our dear state capital to international standard."

Below are road to Imo state University teaching hospital Orlu, and Imo state Fire Service Station Orlu.

Pride doesn't permit Rochas Okorocha to admit that the gods of the land of Orlu and its senatorial zone are against Okorocha.
He now blames nearly every body for stopping him from representing Orlu zone in the Senate.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by Kobicove(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2019
Alexis11:
You just gave me a reason to like Oshiomole.

Seconded grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by olisaEze(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2019
No where in the DSS mandate did I see that they’re supposed to protect party chairmen, or former governors. why does Oshiomole have one at his beck & call? And these are the ones that would have us believe they want to change Nigeria.

Amechi is right, this country can never be good againgrin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by modik(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2019
Alexis11:
You just gave me a reason to like Oshiomole.

Both are in same ship. No love for both

Iberiberism.

My phone has recognized this word and auto-correction marked for your sake, Okoroawusa too.

Lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by OlyB12345: 11:49am On May 11, 2019
I really need to post this....seriously I want it to go viral!!!

After listening to Human Right radio yesterday in Abuja my sense of awareness was re-awaken and i realize that if Nigerians don't wake up from this psychological insanity and fight the real problem who are parading themselves as public servants and civil servants but they are the real bandits... Then the fight for corruption won't make any head way.

Imagine trillions of naira been catered away by some Nigerians. Presidency must address Nigerians concern those statement made by the man on Human Right radio.

1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by abdr3: 11:50am On May 11, 2019
I can wait to see the ministerial list of Baba Buhari that will bring further division to APC.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by Akam2019: 11:58am On May 11, 2019
Ntooooor
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by pluto123: 12:01pm On May 11, 2019
really? he pushed you out, and so? make we fry egg ni?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by MetaPhysical: 12:08pm On May 11, 2019
Okorocha will be the next Amaechi.

For four years Amaechi was in the news nagging about Rivers and the governor of Rivers.

The next four is Okorocha's turn to nag about Imo and APC Chairman.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by godofuck231: 12:09pm On May 11, 2019
So EFCC is now under APC, Good now who will police the EFCC
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by lordswill03: 12:11pm On May 11, 2019
This man that is owing my parents pension. It's the souls of all the elders you suffered that is fighting you!
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by MrAJQ(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2019
For goodness sake what's wrong with oshiomole, 2023 will come again. Meanwhile check my signature to earning legally
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by jrusky(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2019
Hahahaha okorocha I no tell you See as you turn small rat in the hand of stone age peticoat model called Oshio.

Enjoy biko and don't lament. Oshio even respect you to asked DSS to push you out he should have called his ordinary game to push and kick you a s s out. You see your life

Call your sculpture guru to get him a statue in your compound maybe that is what Oshio needs from you to appease him.

You thought you were breaking Jonathan jaw then but today your are receiving super hard uppercut from your gangs which has not only broken your jaw but has disfigured your face, your emotion and your brain so pls enjoys it bro.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office by ekestic1976(f): 1:19pm On May 11, 2019
What were you doing going into Enemy territory? The war is on still, remember? Or, are you throwing up the white flag already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.