Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) (32388 Views)

Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) / PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2019
Manchester United have confirmed midfielder Ander Herrera will leave the club at the end of the season, MySportDab reports.

The 29-year-old has been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain in recent weeks as he entered into the final weeks of his Manchester United contract.

However, Herrera in a video announcing hisexit, bid farewell to a club at which he won the FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Europa League.

"There is red in my heart, I knewit from the first time I played here and in the moment that I started to wear it," the Spaniard expressed in a farewell video released by the club.

"A club with thousands of fans that respect and remember all the players who give everything.

"I felt special when I heard my name chanted. I felt proud when the fans decided I was part of this incredible history.

"Every time I represented this club, in every game, in wins andloses, even when I couldn't help from the grass, I understood what this club means.

"I am going to remember each of the almost 200 matches thatI have played with this jersey. Because playing for the greatest club in England has been a true honour.

"Thanks for these five amazing years."

Farewell Video & Fans Reactions Below..

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/ander-herrera-confirms-manchester.html

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2019
Video & Fans Reactions HERE

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by DonGtoG1(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2019
The good guys are freed to go, while the flops are retained.

25 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by LuciferAkbar: 12:38pm On May 11, 2019
From one serial under-achieving side to another.

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2019
shocked

They extended contract to mediocre Jones, Smalling, and Jones but refused to pay Andre his demands.

Man U will sink to mid table next season

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2019
Sportdab:
Manchester United have confirmed midfielder Ander Herrera will leave the club at the end of the season, MySportDab reports.

The 29-year-old has been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain in recent weeks as he entered into the final weeks of his Manchester United contract.

However, Herrera in a video announcing hisexit, bid farewell to a club at which he won the FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Europa League.

"There is red in my heart, I knewit from the first time I played here and in the moment that I started to wear it," the Spaniard expressed in a farewell video released by the club.

"A club with thousands of fans that respect and remember all the players who give everything.

"I felt special when I heard my name chanted. I felt proud when the fans decided I was part of this incredible history.

"Every time I represented this club, in every game, in wins andloses, even when I couldn't help from the grass, I understood what this club means.

"I am going to remember each of the almost 200 matches thatI have played with this jersey. Because playing for the greatest club in England has been a true honour.

"Thanks for these five amazing years."

Farewell Video & Fans Reactions Below..

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/ander-herrera-confirms-manchester.html

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
Poor boy
Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:52pm On May 11, 2019
Herrera will forever remain the best goalkeeper Manchester United ever had

10 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by andysmith123(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2019
watch liverpool vs totteham on SUPERSPORT 2,chelsea vs arsenal on SUPERSPORT 4,while all man united games would be LIVE on CARTOON NETWORK

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Jgovt(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2019
Thank You Herera for your great contribution during your stay.. We'll miss you small shall.. Enjoy your great Future Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by trendymarseey(f): 3:54pm On May 11, 2019
Awww
Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by landmark86: 3:54pm On May 11, 2019
I see Hazard leaving Chelsea too

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2019
I think they've just let one of their best players go unless they sign a good replacement.

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by landmark86: 3:56pm On May 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Just the way Mouriho is ever best coach in Arsenal right?

Gerraout u dis idiottttts

27 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by otunbalamba: 3:57pm On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by otunbalamba: 3:58pm On May 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
chisos shocked

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by AAA593: 3:58pm On May 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Weed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2019
Herrera Man Utd legend grin
The guy above me needs serious deliverance with red candle from old Trafford.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Foodforthought: 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

They extended contract to mediocre Jones, Smalling, and Jones but refused to pay Andre his demands.

Man U will sink to mid table next season
Those contracts are temporary...to attract little transfer fees. They're all packing their bags.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by anambraamaka: 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
Their best midfielder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by BlackfireX: 4:03pm On May 11, 2019
Useless club
Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by ecclize: 4:04pm On May 11, 2019
Love this guy playing style how i wish He can be replace with jorginho

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
He is actually a member of the Coaching Crew...
Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by hefelove(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2019
landmark86:
I see Hazard leaving Chelsea too
See Mary See Jesus Ni.

The only player I love in Man Utd. I wish we can replace him with Jorginho. Imagine this guy with Kante for that midfield

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 11, 2019
DonGtoG1:
The good guys are freed to go, while the flops are retained.

You had to create your own word...
Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Wtf
Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2019
Noooooo
Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Abeg where you buy the igbo wey you smoke?? I wan buy thesame

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Alcacer47: 4:13pm On May 11, 2019
The unbeaten run OGS had was solely cos of this guy, Manutd never lost a match he started in the epl under OGS, even the last two matches he played after recovering from injury says it all, a dogged yet very intelligent player...arguably manutd's best player...I'd prefer an herera stay to Pogba staying, the club recovering from this will surely be a miracle(verrati, Kante)...shame on ed Woodward, OGS and the glazers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
This one is not ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 4:23pm On May 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) / Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli / Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.