Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigerian Man With The Longest Name In The World-see His Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man With The Longest Name In The World-see His Pics (645 Views)

Some Of The Ugliest Persons In The World [See Photos] / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / 20 Most Powerful Army In The World (see Where Nigeria Is) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With The Longest Name In The World-see His Pics by veeshine: 1:21pm On May 11, 2019
Viddawood ran into one of Nigeria’s most treasured wonders of nature in human form.
He is a phenomenal actor and comedian, Ovuvuevuevue Enyetuenwuevue Ugbemugbem Osas. Wonder if I am speaking in tongues? Sorry I’m not.

Can you tell us your name please?
Resp: My name is Ovuvuevuevue Enyetuenwuevue Ugbemugbem Osas.

We have seen your face on many Nollywood movies, how long have you been into professional acting?

Resp: I have been acting since 2011

You are an actor and a producer; why choose that path?

Resp: It’s where my passion lies, I have always entertained people ever since I was a kid, started acting in my church and also play the musical instruments, so it comes from the inside, and it all boils down to passion.

What else do you do in the entertainment industry?

Resp: I know much about good music; I did little in music, I don’t think I should call it a failed career because I don’t
know what tomorrow brings

Do you have a production label/platform? Who do you work with? Who have you worked with?

Resp: Yea, I run Osas/Congo Comedy Skitz Production, I work with my friend Concord Motion

What Genres are your core areas of expertise? And what genre(s) is your no-go-area?

Resp: I love comedy a lot, but am versatile, I could do anything as long as it’s acting, but i will always go for comedy or action…

What is your success story? How did it all begin with you?

Resp: It was in 2013; I made the video Hardest Name in Africa, 2014 I started receiving phone calls from all parts of the world, that was how it all started

Which of your works favored you the most?

Resp: Hardest Name in Africa 1 & 2

What is your relationship with other filmmakers? Who is your mentor in Nollywood, and then, as a comedian?

Resp: I have a good relationship with filmmakers although recently I haven’t done a lot, but hopefully I will be back.

Are you always lively and comely in real life, like you often appear to be, in the movies?

Resp: Why not? I am a very lively person, (in pidgin English) I dey always get talk for mouth na

As an artiste, do you have a mentor? Who is he/she? And how has he/she influenced your career?

Resp: (Smiles) Well, they are; John Okafor (Mr. Ibu), Nkem Owoh and Charles Inojie, these people are people I look up to.
Do you think people can make a living out of film-making, in Nigeria?

Resp: People are already making it, if you doubt, ask AY

It has been an insightful moment with you, Sir. Thank you for your time. We do hope to see more of your movies sir
Resp: Thank you

source:
https://vicktrendy..com/2019/05/this-nigerian-man-has-longest-name-in.html

(1) (Reply)

ESUT 2019/2020 Post UTME / DE Form Is Out / Oluwatallest Wins SUG Election Federal University Lokoja / UNIBEN Philosophy Students Dress As Zombies To Celebrate Costume Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.