Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt (3868 Views)

Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by FlirtyGist: 2:11pm On May 11, 2019
GistMore.com

A Nigerian man is shocked by the “treasures” he found inside the Moimoi he bought to break his Ramadan fast.

See more; https://gistmore.com/man-shocked-by-the-treasures-he-found-inside-the-moi-moi-he-bought-to-break-his-ramadan-fast

1 Share

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by FlirtyGist: 2:11pm On May 11, 2019
kiss
Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by respect80(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2019
You bought moifish instead of moi moi

3 Likes

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2019
Which kine news be dis one ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 11, 2019
Many are mad but few are roaming embarassed

I have nothing else to say

1 Like

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Emmzy201(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2019
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2019
I just dey laff... cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Abfinest007(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2019
d reasons mr biggs is growing is bcus of d packaging
Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by IamD18: 3:13pm On May 11, 2019
If we drop Religion, we'll be shamefully amazed and shocked to know the stupid things we've been doing and believing.

Wtf? Fish as Treasure? Daaammmmmmm!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 11, 2019
IamD18:
If we drop Religion, we'll be shamefully amazed and shocked to know the stupid things we've been doing and believing.

I'm certain twas sarcasm
The person wey do that moi moi no get chill, e no want make the head waste, one kilo titus reach N1100 for market now. No time abeg! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by whirlwind7(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2019
IamD18:

That's not even fish. Its fish head: 90% bone.
That's what poverty causes. Calling fish head a treasure grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by MrTed(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2019
I will not lie ooo...... I LOVE FISH HEAD OR HEAD OF FISH ANYDAY ANYTIME. BROS JUST ENJOY THE MEAL..... BESIDES ITS HIGHLY PROTEINOUS
Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Richdad50(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2019
shocked

This is a true story of a man who cooked moi moi in his house. He put inside the moi moi a head of fish and a tooth pick. After some minutes, he unwrapped the food on a plate, took his phone, took some pics, and started a story only the dumb will find amusing.

Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Goalnaldo(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2019
The moi moi seller is kind hearted..the person probably knows you guys are fasting and added it. Kindness no matter how small should be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:34pm On May 11, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Which kine news be dis one ?
There is hunger in the land grin grin grin grin grin grin

See happiness over fish head shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

There is hunger in the land grin grin grin grin grin grin

See happiness over fish head shocked shocked shocked
Tinz dey happen

2 Likes

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by FlirtyGist: 7:20pm On May 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Charliiee(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2019
I guess I'm the only one who actually thinks the guy was complaining and not happy about what he found in his food.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 11, 2019
Proper nutrition.
Would you have preferred to see a cockroach?
This is a small chop my friend.
Enjoy..
Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:27pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin Nigeria.... cheesy Ori eja inside moimoi, na Ibadan moimoi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shocke By The Treasure He Found Inside The Moimoi He Bought To Break Fadt by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2019
IamD18:

Too daft to see that was sarcasm? It' may even be instablog's own caption, 'cause I can't see where the man mention treasure in that post, and even if he did, the tone of his writeup should tell you it's sarcasm. Better learn to use your head young man, hence naija bloggers turn you to a dummy overnight. Be guided!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Stella Damasus Remembers Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin After 15 Years / Korede Bello Show Off His Heartbeat And Girl Friend (WATCH VIDEO) / Na Thunder Go Fire Those Hands” – Mompha Curses Trolls Tagging FBI On His Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.