Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. (300 Views)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. by ayomanystar(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2019
I will like you guys to pay an utmost attention to this. I am practically showing here what I am currently using to make nothing less than 30k perday.[/i]

Whether you follow my step by step directions as I am going to state here or not is totally up to you and no one can possibly force you to make money and better your own life.

I will be waiting for more people to show interest before I continue.

PS: Question(s) is/are allowed and posting of phone number and email address is highly prohibited.

Thanks

NOTE: Message me on WhatsApp https:///2347031050527 to get a psychology book. It is a must for anybody who aspire to make money either offline or online. I bought the book for $79 dollars but then the title of this thread is free. Message now before I change my mind
WhatsApp https:///2347031050527[/color][color=#990000][i]

MODIFIED
Uploaded video of how the software works

NOTE: In this specific video i have a slow connection but i just have to upload this to clear the doubts of doubting Thomases in the House

1. I first extract the file to my desktop
2. I opened the setup
3. Go to WhatsApp feature and open
4. I inputted three of my WhatsApp lines (You can spam me but i don't want you to spam my customers, so i won't use their numbers)
5. i typed in the message i want to pass across
6. link it with my WhatsApp account
7. I set the timing.....You can set it to 5 secs or 10secs to make it faster (in this case i used 30 secs because of the network over here)
8. Then Boooooooom.
.... All Messages Sent
Re: Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. by ayomanystar(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2019
For me to proceed, let me have more comments

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Looking For Where To Buy Your Internet Data At Affordable Price ?. / Solving Common Challenges In The Logistics Industry / I Need A POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.