Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. (282 Views)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. by ayomanystar(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2019
I will like you guys to pay an utmost attention to this. I am practically showing here what I am currently using to make nothing less than 30k perday.[/i]

Whether you follow my step by step directions as I am going to state here or not is totally up to you and no one can possibly force you to make money and better your own life.

I will be waiting for more people to show interest before I continue.

PS: Question(s) is/are allowed and posting of phone number and email address is highly prohibited.

Thanks

NOTE: Message me on WhatsApp https:///2347031050527 to get a psychology book. It is a must for anybody who aspire to make money either offline or online. I bought the book for $79 dollars but then the title of this thread is free. Message now before I change my mind
WhatsApp https:///2347031050527[/color][color=#990000][i]

MODIFIED
Uploaded video of how the software works

NOTE: In this specific video i have a slow connection but i just have to upload this to clear the doubts of doubting Thomases in the House

1. I first extract the file to my desktop
2. I opened the setup
3. Go to WhatsApp feature and open
4. I inputted three of my WhatsApp lines (You can spam me but i don't want you to spam my customers, so i won't use their numbers)
5. i typed in the message i want to pass across
6. link it with my WhatsApp account
7. I set the timing.....You can set it to 5 secs or 10secs to make it faster (in this case i used 30 secs because of the network over here)
8. Then Boooooooom.
.... All Messages Sent
Re: Get Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools To Make Huge Money. by ayomanystar(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2019
For me to proceed, let me have more comments

(1) (Reply)

Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner / Get Rid Of Mosquito And Bugs With This Devise / Current Situation Of Smes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.