Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space (51964 Views)

2020 Toyota 4runner Venture Edition Is A Rugged Off-road SUV / Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by obafemee80(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akCxuTChAxM#searching

In celebration of Land Rover’s ongoing partnership with Virgin Galactic, Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations has unveiled the Limited-edition Range Rover Astronaut Edition SUV that is only available to those who sign up to be a Virgin Galactic Future Astronaut.

That means this wheel of the luxury SUV can only be bought by roughly 700 space tourists who have spent $250,000 or ₦90m to take Virgin SpaceShipTwo spaceplane to the edge of Space.

The exterior of the Astronaut Edition SUV is swathed in the one-off Zero Gravity Blue paint job, which Land Rover says is "inspired by the depth and intensity of the night sky."

The only other major additions to the exterior are a set of puddle lamps, which bear the silhouette of Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo craft, and some Astronaut Edition badges on the side and tailgate.

Inside, the cupholders carry a piece of the Virgin Spaceship Unity's front landing skid, one of which has a Richard Branson quote on it, but it'll be swapped out for a piece of that astronaut's own ship after the flight ends.

There's a unique "DNA of Flight" graphic on the center console and rear armrest. The door handles are made from solid aluminum and carry a constellation pattern, and it's repeated on the back of each front headrest. Space tourists can also have their initials stitched on the headrests.

The Range Rover Astronaut Edition comes with two powertrains, one with a 518-hp 5.0-liter V8, the other with the 398-hp P400e plug-in hybrid system.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/the-new-range-rover-astronaut-edition-is-only-for-those-who-paid-n90m-to-fly-into-space/

L

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2019
Vanity! After this one, tell them to do heavenly edition.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by TheTourist: 4:57pm On May 11, 2019
NICE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 11, 2019
Good one, it will help drive interest and further research in space travel

6 Likes

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Olaking123(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2019
Am on my way to break my Bank account.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by kelvinnaira: 6:10pm On May 11, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks this design is same with the previous RR? The only change I see here is printing airplane abi jet, on the buttons and seats..

What do I even know sef.. Just saying my mind sha..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 11, 2019
BlacSmit:

The stagnant mind of a blackman in full display.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by sirusX(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2019
BlacSmit:

That's their way of making money....make things seem valuable and unique so they can be over priced

10 Likes

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by nkem1992: 6:12pm On May 11, 2019
Thank God i paid, lemme wait to get mine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 11, 2019
lol

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by kaen1317: 6:14pm On May 11, 2019
Dino come and buy

4 Likes

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by paddyofboss(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2019
I'm getting me one

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Makanjuola89: 6:14pm On May 11, 2019
olowo laye mo

Oluwa oro mi d'owore

Kirakita eda nitori owo ni

Je kaye mi dun

Se mi kin le j'eniyan

tete fi ona han mi

Ki emi ma lo lo fo

9 Likes

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Isoduwa(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2019
[quote author=Olaking123 post=78306868]Am on my way to break my Bank account.[/quote

Piggy � bank �?
Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2019
angry

I've already bought one self

on need for speed 2023 edition tongue

Rubbish, they think they can intimidate us.

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by selemo: 6:16pm On May 11, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

The stagnant mind of a blackman in full display.
Thank you for knowing that black man is a waste of space and time..They have empty skulls.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2019
All na vanity! All those morons quoting BlacSmit are actually the fish brains.

In all his wealth and knowledge, wise king Solomon said what I echoed up there - Vanity!

If you like go knack head for wall. ..vanity Vanity vanity. Six feet awaits all.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 11, 2019
99% nairalanders can buy it. So its useless to us

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by MorataFC: 6:16pm On May 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by usoroakpan(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2019
So it’s by force to go to space?

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by dkronicle(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2019
;Dr
Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by saraki2019(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by beejhay69: 6:17pm On May 11, 2019
DOPE!!!
Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Topmaike007(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2019
Let them hold their Rover IVM G6 is the way now

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by JustCare: 6:18pm On May 11, 2019
coolw
Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by Korllami007: 6:21pm On May 11, 2019
Please, people does it come with plane? Because the way they are showing plane and the car in one picture is making me to confuse. Maybe it's just buy one and get one plane free.

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by ghhost11: 6:21pm On May 11, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
All na vanity! All those morons quoting BlacSmit are actually the fish brains.

In all his wealth and knowledge, wise king Solomon said what I echoed up there - Vanity!

If you like go knack head for wall. ..vanity Vanity vanity. Six feet awaits all.
When una go get Sense?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space by melanch(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2019
Even if I'm a billionaire, what's the use?
Well, when I become a billionaire, I will see the use clearly.

Need a website? Web 2.0 SEO backlinks? Call or whatsapp 07085013051. Website as low as N25k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) / Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo) / This Ferrari Book Costs ₦10.8m, The Price Of A Brand New Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.